Hi WorstGen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined a few weeks ago but for some reason the confirmation email wasn't being sent, and now that it finally has, please take good care of me!!!
A few things about me: I love One Piece (duh), my favorite character is Luffy (a little bland, I know, but it is the truth), my favorite arc is WCI, and my favorite moment in One Piece is Otohime saving the CD, it always gives me shivers when I read/hear her say "The children are watching".

Hope to have a good time here, meet cool people and have many discussions.

I joined a few weeks ago but for some reason the confirmation email wasn't being sent, and now that it finally has, please take good care of me!!!
A few things about me: I love One Piece (duh), my favorite character is Luffy (a little bland, I know, but it is the truth), my favorite arc is WCI, and my favorite moment in One Piece is Otohime saving the CD, it always gives me shivers when I read/hear her say "The children are watching".

Welcome to WG!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Welcome to WorstGen UBlue.
hope you have a good time here. :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.