Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
• Hi brothers and sisters ; :catlewd::catlewd:

I'm called Steven a huge Fan of Cracker :queenhear:

I was recommended a lot to join this forum by Fenaker after we discussed it in twitter , he always hypes it :catsweat: i hope we can have a good discussions here with the characters we like and thanks a lot for any good words you say to me .

Btw i heard from him that there is a huge Doffy fanbase here and because of that , his wank is great :goatasure: but i have cracker above him and i will try to make the doffy wank in my side to hype cracker :finally:

Thanks a lot .:catpole:

Hahahahahaha , i already got the rules here :
( From Fenaker )

1- Don't speak ill of Zoro to not get destroyed .
2- someone called Mo or something like that , better to not interact with him he would just make the forum worse for you .
3- if you want to discuss , don't insult ppl so you don't get banned but tbh i'm a little toxic especially for someone like me who discuss ppl in twitter a lot .
4- There is a Yamato wank here or something like that , better to not try to downplay her lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hahahahahaha , i already got the rules here :
( From Fenaker )

1- Don't speak ill of Zoro to not get destroyed .
2- someone called Mo or something like that , better to not interact with him he would just make the forum worse for you .
3- if you want to discuss , don't insult ppl so you don't get banned but tbh i'm a little toxic especially for someone like me who discuss ppl in twitter a lot .
4- There is a Yamato wank here or something like that , better to not try to downplay her lmao
Lol it's definitely Moe he was talking about:suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
- someone called Mo or something like that , better to not interact with him he would just make the forum worse for you .
Moe's pretty much harmless lmao

if you want to discuss , don't insult ppl so you don't get banned but tbh i'm a little toxic especially for someone like me who discuss ppl in twitter a lot .
just be polite and you'll be fine :cheers:

There is a Yamato wank here or something like that , better to not try to downplay her lmao
the simps are everywhere bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.