Versus Battle High School DxD verse vs Naruto

Naruto(Hokage version) vs High School Dxd verse(Issei and all the other characters!!!

Speed is unequal
Everyone beeing in bloodlust
Place is Konoha
Naruto starts off with 100m against the DxD verse

Bonus round 1: If Naruto isn't enough then Sasuke joining him.
Bonus round 2: If Naruto and Sasuke aren't enough, then Madara,Toneri,Momoshiki and Jigen joining them.

What do you think who gonna win this battle.

The Novel and the whole verse!
Then i´ll give Naruto below 5 seconds before he gets haxblitzed by Issei, Vali and the others.
Sure, Naruto has better DC and Stamina, but based on speed is even Lightspeed no big deal in DxD since the mid. Novel parts.
Hax like Divine Dividing, god killing Poison, negating abilities, etc. is too much. With speed equal and a 1vs1 Battle is it more debatable. Then Naruto would probably win.

Isn’t this just soft core hentai with a zombie back drop lol?
If you mean Rias and Issei yes.

Then i´ll give Naruto below 5 seconds before he gets haxblitzed by Issei, Vali and the others.
Sure, Naruto has better DC and Stamina, but based on speed is even Lightspeed no big deal in DxD since the mid. Novel parts.
Hax like Divine Dividing, god killing Poison, negating abilities, etc. is too much. With speed equal and a 1vs1 Battle is it more debatable. Then Naruto would probably win.
So most like Naruto is outspeed here against enemies who are faster and having the better hax right?

So most like Naruto is outspeed here against enemies who are faster and having the better hax right?
Yes, that´s all. Superior speed and hax. Naruto his only chance is to attack Issei and Vali before they activate their Gears, since they aren´t that fast in base form. Problem here is that other people doesn´t need any Sacred Gear to be FTL.

Nah I just read similar thread in CV where people say that Naruto would stomp Issei.
I just watch the anime version of H DxD.
Yeah, for example on CV. I tell it the guy at least 5 times and even gives him the quotes from the novel. But what can i say about someone who thinks, Naruto is multiversal, lol.

Don´t get me wrong. Based on strenght, i would go with Naruto all the way, but some people don´t understand that this stat alone wouldn´t fit enough to beat someone who is far faster and has hax that reduce your stats that you are nothing more then a streetlevel fighter, lmao.