:cheers:

Now we’ll ask you some questions:
Are you Yonko or Admiral fan?
Are you a Zoro or Sanji fan?
Your fav characters?
How would you rate Wano?
Boobs or ass?

Thanks for the welcome:kata:

I prefer Admirals currently... apart from Fujitora and GB.. I want them to show more Admiral worthy feats first. I don't have anything against Yonko's though - I think they are beasts, and I'm excited to see what Shanks can really do.

Although I've always liked both of them, I recognise that Zoro has always been slightly ahead strength wise - and I think there is a huge amount of plot to be explained over the final saga, to do with his backstory etc. So if I had to pick, Zoro.

Fav characters are probabaly (Not in order); Kizaru, Enel, Luffy, Lucci, Garp, Shiki, Law. (Probably more, but too tired to remember rn lol)

I think Wano was alright. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing. Just average. It didn't live up to the hype imo, and was dragged out a little too long. Several things could have been written better, + more plot points explored. (Oda couldn't fit in a lot of things) But overall it wasn't a bad arc.

Ass my man.. always ass..:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Welcome fellow Enel fan? We need more Enel fans in this forum.
Yessirrr. Enel is underappreciated + underrated. I really hope Oda brings him back at some point soon.:perocry:

Hi, thanks for the welcome:kata:

Enel fans are always Zoro fans
Hmm you were kinda right. I'm not a huge fan of Zoro rn, but I can appreciate him as a character. He'll probably become a favourite later in the story though, seeing how the story is progressing currently.

Ahoy mate! Welcome on our seas~!

Thanks for the welcome, hope to see ya around matey :zehaha:

Last edited: