Hood Nature.

This talented smack talking denizen of both YouTube and Tiktok is singlehandedly the funniest bloke I have come across this year. :kobeha:

His main aim is to review Mother Nature and point out how much of a collosal bitch she is. He even does nature power scaling. :finally:

Do note that this channel will talk about some seriously messed up stuff due to animals being literal animals. :watchout:

Here is a link to his channel and a sample of his content below.

Some tags;
@Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shuyaku @Blackbeard @Jew D. Boy @Beerbottle @Haoshoku @Jiihad @Zoro D Goat

This talented smack talking denizen of both YouTube and Tiktok is singlehandedly the funniest bloke I have come across this year. :kobeha:

His main aim is to review Mother Nature and point out how much of a collosal bitch she is. He even does nature power scaling. :finally:

Do note that this channel will talk about some seriously messed up stuff due to animals being literal animals. :watchout:

Here is a link to his channel and a sample of his content below.

Some tags;
@Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shuyaku @Blackbeard @Jew D. Boy @Beerbottle @Haoshoku @Jiihad @Zoro D Goat
I knew it was time to search for some holy water when the turtle humping popped up, props for exposing these Smoothie-useless Koalas though. :smoothieduck: