Speculations HOW CAN THE WEAKLING TRIO GET STRONGER HERE IN WANO AND BEFORE BB FIGHT?

So it is clear that Nami,Ussop and Chopper are still far below Yonko veterans!They need to up their game fast,because BB is around the corner!
I think their final match ups in Wano will be against the numbers:Oar's junior level opponents!This will also prepare them for Elbaf!
So here are some ways i think they might get stronger:
1-Nami:mastering her new Zeus clima tact and improving her tech with Franky and Ussop's help!She might also unlock coo similar to Ussop!
2-Chopper:he might awaken his fruit and further improve his rumble balls and medicine with Ceaser,Queen,Law and Zou's tech!He might also unlock Coa during an extreme fight!Sanji's combat cosine is also a possibilty!
3-Ussop:he can learn to craft kairoseki projectiles/weapons here in wano,since his dream is to be a"brave warrior of the sea" he might unlock Coa and Coc(his lies turn into reality)!Coc he might awaken vs Yassop!Franky might be able to incorporate kizaru's laser into his arsenal and he might get some plant projectiles here in Wano!

Jack has no haki and he is YC3 character capable of fighting for days!
I want Oda to preserve their unique fighting styles!
I think they need some next level tech incorporated in their arsenals just like Franky is doing!

Jack has no haki and he is YC3 character capable of fighting for days!
I want Oda to preserve their unique fighting styles!
I think they need some next level tech incorporated in their arsenals just like Franky is doing!
I would be actually shocked if Jack didn’t have Haki when F6 are showing Haki. Would be nuts if 9/10 BP executives have Haki except Jack.

There's no such thing as the "weakling trio." There is the weakling duo, and that's only because they're gadget fighters. Chopper isn't that. Oda may say Chopper's in this "weakling trio" through Usopp, but "saying" and "doing" are two different things. Aside from Luffy and Zoro, Chopper was the only Straw Hat to fight a priest, was in Zoro and Sanji's team in the Davy Back Fight, and he fought the strongest CP9 agent below the M3's opponents. Oda used Big Mom to cripple Ulti and Page One so that Nami and Usopp stand a chance. Chopper held his own against Queen and Perospero. There's hints that Chopper will fight the latter.

There's no such thing as the "weakling trio." There is the weakling duo, and that's only because they're gadget fighters. Chopper isn't that. Oda may say Chopper's in this "weakling trio" through Usopp, but "saying" and "doing" are two different things. Aside from Luffy and Zoro, Chopper was the only Straw Hat to fight a priest, was in Zoro and Sanji's team in the Davy Back Fight, and he fought the strongest CP9 agent below the M3's opponents. Oda used Big Mom to cripple Ulti and Page One so that Nami and Usopp stand a chance. Chopper held his own against Queen and Perospero. There's hints that Chopper will fight the latter.
Made this argument in another thread. Chopper is clearly in a different tier than Ussop & Nami. He’s just a baby.

Oda is an idiot if the SHs, besides potentially Nami, don’t unlock Haki in this arc
If we get Shanks davy back fight prior to BB,this might be where this might happen!
Although,i would prefer straw hats to preserve their unique styles and be able to overcome haki users with it!
Pre-skip Luffy beat:Enel,Lucci,Boa sisters,Giant Vice Admiral(all haki users)!
Crocodile and Moriah might also have haki and don't forget g2 Luffy hurt BB and Magellan,who are haki users!
What matters is your damage output!If Luffy could hit like Zunisha he would only need basic coa to deal with Logias!
Post automatically merged:

Made this argument in another thread. Chopper is clearly in a different tier than Ussop & Nami. He’s just a baby.
I would rank Chopper as the strongest of the weakling trio!Franky,Robin and Brook are clearly stronger than chopper-nami-ussop!Nami with Zeus might be stronger than chopper now!

I would rank Chopper as the strongest of the weakling trio!Franky,Robin and Brook are clearly stronger than chopper-nami-ussop!Nami with Zeus might be stronger than chopper now!
Give me Monster Point over Brook or Robin any day. But standard Chopper forms only I’d obviously agree. Monster point lasting 10x longer now is huge for Chopper.
Post automatically merged:

Although,i would prefer straw hats to preserve their unique styles
Gaining Haki won’t change anyone’s style, only enhance what’s already there.

Last edited:
Usopp: Armament Haki in Wano, Kabuto eats a devil fruit in Vegapunk Arc, returning super hammer in Elbaf

Nami: Zeus in wano, Zeus eat a monkey devil fruit in Vegapunk Arc, Amber Wand in Elbaf

Chopper: Awakening his devil fruit fully?