General & Others How come Kaido couldn't stop Vegapunk from experimenting on him.

H

humanbeing

I assume that was just after down fall of the rock pirates maybe more than 30 years ago and maybe he was captured in the process.
and an Admiral or Garp fought him more 30 years ago he would not stand a chance and they would use just see stones cuffs so it is possible

I assume that was just after down fall of the rock pirates maybe more than 30 years ago and maybe he was captured in the process.
and an Admiral or Garp fought him more 30 years ago he would not stand a chance and they would use just see stones cuffs so it is possible
So..Vegapunk had a dragon devil fruit just laying around to be eaten for 30 years? Seems more like Kaido got clapped more recently than that.

It was between his fight with Oden and Oden’s execution.

Remember that during the fight with Oden, the Numbers were no where to be seen but they appeared the day of the boiling. Which means that he has gone to PH during that time (since we know that the numbers were cobaye in PH).

Kaido being captured and experimented on while he was recovering from Oden’s wound seems logical to me.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Kaido was not born the strongest in the world, he became, in short, it would be the minimum for the navy to capture Kaido alone, he challenged them alone without a crew with nothing, KAIDO did not have the structure he has today, in members and military power.

Not to mention that he was captured +1 time, which means he could escape whenever he wants, I believe that KAIDO himself allowed himself to be studied, nor did he himself probably know why he was so strong.

Well and the world has turned and now it is vegapunk who would serve kaido: