Speculations How could Kaido fall.

I am one of the guys ( I don't know if we are a lot ) who thinks that Kaidou today is the top of the peak of the strenght. And that he could or he could not, have beaten Prime-Whitebeard or Prime Roger. Probably not, Kaidou and Prime Roger / Prime Whitebeard are equal in my opinion, and I haven't see Prime Whitebeard / Prime Roger fight anyone but each other. ( Ah yes, Oden who put a scar on Kaidou has been sent out by Roger ).

That's not the subject at all. The strongest creature will fall ( probably ).
And that is not in my opinion neither Kidd, Luffy and Zoro brute Force that could beat him. ( Not 1 or 2 admirals either ).

I see a Tool, a Fruit, a strategy. But What ???

1. Obviously, The Little girl Ninja ability to take creatures by putting a ball in his mouth.

-> Usopp

2. My favorite : Chopper Rumble-Ball. We saw how terryfing was Chopper with a lot of Rumble Ball. What could be the effects on Kaidou ?

-> Usopp, Luffy during the fight

3. Franky sai Something about preparing. A special stuff

Last edited:
Unfortunately for a lot of people here, luffy's punches are going to be enough to put him down.

I would be soooooooo disappointed.
Okay, One Piece is not Naruto. So no Song of the Frogs to defeat Pain, or Shikamaru coming up with an idea.

While I'm not 'that' fan of most One Piece fight ( clearly not on par with Naruto in my opinion ), I enjoyed Law stratagems about his fight against Dofflamingo.

That is what I'm waiting here.

Luffy fighting Kaidou, Law switching Usopp with him and putting a Rumble Ball in his mouth before being Switched again with a Rock.

I would be soooooooo disappointed.
Okay, One Piece is not Naruto. So no Song of the Frogs to defeat Pain, or Shikamaru coming up with an idea.

While I'm not 'that' fan of most One Piece fight ( clearly not on par with Naruto in my opinion ), I enjoyed Law stratagems about his fight against Dofflamingo.

That is what I'm waiting here.

Luffy fighting Kaidou, Law switching Usopp with him and putting a Rumble Ball in his mouth before being Switched again with a Rock.
I would be disappointed if that happened. I want to see a luffy vs lucci type of fight. I can deal with a little bit of strategy and originality from luffy but that's it.
I want something impressive not some lame tactics to weaken kaido. I want to see kaido at full strength.

This will sound funny since it's an old concept, but i really loved the impact/reject dial. Whoever absorbs Kaido's Thunder Bagua with an impact dial would die or atleast be left unconscious, but in return the full force of the blow would be unleashed on Kaido which could surely hurt him.

Its hard to tell .

At this point we can say Kaido is like most invinsible person currently in the manga .

Untill we know his weakness we will never know how luffy and others cant fight him .
Maybe during his fight against oden in the flashback we'll get some hints.
I just think it's his scales that make him hard to beat and his overall strength. But ad coa takes that away, so the only remaining thing to deal with is his strength.

Kaidou and Prime Roger / Prime Whitebeard are equal in my opinion
:kaidowhat:
I see a Tool, a Fruit, a strategy. But What ???

1. Obviously, The Little girl Ninja ability to take creatures by putting a ball in his mouth.
2. My favorite : Chopper Rumble-Ball. We saw how terryfing was Chopper with a lot of Rumble Ball. What could be the effects on Kaidou ?
OT: preferably I would like it if Kaido fell to a team battle, but after all of the wank Oda has piled on Luffy, it wouldn’t surprise me at this point if Luffy straight up soloed Kaido.

I would be disappointed if that happened. I want to see a luffy vs lucci type of fight. I can deal with a little bit of strategy and originality from luffy but that's it.
I want something impressive not some lame tactics to weaken kaido. I want to see kaido at full strength.
I WANT LAME tactics.

A fight that come back again and again in my head from years is the explorating team throwing chloroform on King Kong to makes him sleep.

I don't expect a fight visually of superb quality like Sidious vs Maul and Savage Opress, Afro Samurai, or Samurai Chanpūrū.

So an idea like the Dials ( GREAT idea.

I LIKE IT.

I WANT LAME tactics.

A fight that come back again and again in my head from years is the explorating team throwing chloroform on King Kong to makes him sleep.

I don't expect a fight visually of superb quality like Sidious vs Maul and Savage Opress, Afro Samurai, or Samurai Chanpūrū.

So an idea like the Dials ( GREAT idea.

I LIKE IT.
To each his own I guess. I think you are talking about the anime for the visual effects, I don't watch the anime so I don't really care how it looks like.
But I know I would enjoy more in the manga if it's a brutal fight. And preferably not one sided.

To each his own I guess. I think you are talking about the anime for the visual effects, I don't watch the anime so I don't really care how it looks like.
But I know I would enjoy more in the manga if it's a brutal fight. And preferably not one sided.
I can't stand Naruto , One Piece and Bleac Anime. Straight don't like the One Piece and Bleach ones who are PUrE terrible animation, waste of money and sdaneas. ( Naruto at least got Naruto vs Pain, Sasuke vs Killer Be, Sasuke vs Naruto at the valley of the end ).

But good animation exist.

Look at Red Line, a Wonder.

( And I will not speak about Ghibli, Mamoru Hosada Movies. You get It. I love them. )

❤️❤️❤️

Putting aside all the damage that Luffy will do to Kaido, i predict that one of the main reasons for Kaido's downfall is that Big mom will betray and strike him with a very powerful attack that will leave its marks on the battle.

Law's Gamma knife, Kid's strongest attacks, Zoro with Enma will weaken Kaido to a point where Luffy ultimately pulls a new technique out of his ass to pull it off.

Seriously, I fear for Kaidou vs Luffy Battle.

In worst case, we could have a Straw Hats vs Oars Battle, or a Luffy vs Douglas Bullet Battle.

I hope that for Kaidou, biggest oponents before Akainu and the Final one ,?
We will have an exceptional battle.

One Piece is not any manga. It is the best - selling one. I want something special.

Luffy vs Akainu ( after Sabo vs Akainu could very be like Luffy vs Lucci. It will be the emotional one.

I don't know how could Blackbeard vs Luffy be. As long as it is not Team 7 vs Kaguya and Blackbeard being a hideous creature with 1 000 fruits.

All straw hats will have a 1 vs 1 Battle in the following Arc.

But for Kaidou, I see a battle, gathering Straw Hats and And their Rivals.
And I hope to be surprised.

But I fear. A bad battle 🏵️🏵️🏵️

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This will sound funny since it's an old concept, but i really loved the impact/reject dial. Whoever absorbs Kaido's Thunder Bagua with an impact dial would die or atleast be left unconscious, but in return the full force of the blow would be unleashed on Kaido which could surely hurt him.
The fact that combat Dials totally fell by the wayside almost immediately after Skypiea (excepting Luffy vs Usopp where one was used to tremendous effect by the long nose) is maybe Oda’s greatest wasted opportunity. That shit would be SO useful in combatting top tiers, give them a taste of their own medicine...because right now, only four out of the ten Straw Hat Pirates are really capable of fighting Yonko/admirals on their own or with other powerful allies. By all rights, the Mid and Weak Trios would die in this fight without plot armor, but if they whipped out the Dials, they could at least absorb mighty attacks and turn them right the fuck around.

More OT: Kaido is known as the strongest creature in the world, whether or not he will remain so after Wano is immaterial. It’s gonna take the combined strength of all the Supernovae currently present and their crews, all the samurai/ninja/other fighters in Wano, and whatever Marine/pirate forces show up just to take HIM down, let alone Big Mom. Every high to top tier fighter present is gonna be heavily involved in bringing one or both of them down, and it’s gonna take all their powers (both physical AND mental) to get that far. Don’t see how that battle ends with 1v1 or just straight punches.

Last edited: