Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Ujiko and all for one saved him

• the Hero public safety commission saved him

• someone else saved him

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
How did he survive his supposed "death"?

My personal theory is that Toya literally died on Sekoto. Dabi is just a Noumu made from Toya's corpse by Dr. Ujiko. After his creation, Ujiko removed Dabi's memories of him and All for one, thereby making him a "sleeper agent" for AFO.

I think this is the most likely simply due to the whole thing of endeavor only finding a piece of Toya's jawbone. How did Dabi burn so much of his body off that his jawbone fell off, and yet he still survived? The only rational way this is possible is if someone revived him. Imo this is exactly what happened.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Don't know, he was rumored dead inside the fire machine, and they found out a piece of his jaw.

I don't think he died and he is now a Nomu. He seems totally master of himself, just mad.

Maybe Ujiko saved him but this doesn't explain why Dabi knows Hawks story that well, and this is way too much like Shiggy. And Dabi was not part of the LOV in the beginning unlinke Shiggy or Kuro.

For now either the secret commission or someone else saved him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Anyone else think it's possible that Stain saved him? :choppawhat:
Would explain why he loves him so much
Maybe

But it is understandable that Dabi likes Stain even without Stain saving him. Stain motto is saying that top heroes and billboard ones are not true heroes, not follow true justice and are corrupted etc. Given Endy is part of them we can see why Dabi share Stain ideas.