How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

Okay I am decided not to do it at work NOR at home for 1 week. I'll remain in purity and see if universe compensates me for my upgraded willpower.

I haven't seen her for 3 days, sight. Not even a hi lol. Just for some background she usually is giga friendly to me ngl... she should of ask me out it would be much easier lol

Okay I am decided not to do it at work NOR at home for 1 week. I'll remain in purity and see if universe compensates me for my upgraded willpower.

I haven't seen her for 3 days, sight. Not even a hi lol. Just for some background she usually is giga friendly to me ngl... she should of ask me out it would be much easier lol
Giga friendly? So is she your friends, or she is friendly to you the way a girl is trying to be polite to someone she doesn't know?

Giga friendly? So is she your friends, or she is friendly to you the way a girl is trying to be polite to someone she doesn't know?
Well we had like 4 interactions:

- first time she moved I saw her smiling at me and saying hi. I completely ignored her in that moment and acted like she didnt exist, but that same moment stayed living in my head rent free till forever after that.

I realized that she was very pretty, and that I would like to date her, so I decided to say hi if she says something.

Then last time I bought some stuff online and instead of dropping it to my house they left it in hers (and it had my adress). So I had to go... I wasnt very talkative... but she was so nice and friendly lol. And smiling... I didn't make a move because I didn't feel confident on my hairstyle lol but now I'm ready!

I'll use some of u guys suggestions and after that I'll quickly see what's up...

Well we had like 4 interactions:

- first time she moved I saw her smiling at me and saying hi. I completely ignored her in that moment and acted like she didnt exist, but that same moment stayed living in my head rent free till forever after that.

I realized that she was very pretty, and that I would like to date her, so I decided to say hi if she says something.

Then last time I bought some stuff online and instead of dropping it to my house they left it in hers (and it had my adress). So I had to go... I wasnt very talkative... but she was so nice and friendly lol. And smiling... I didn't make a move because I didn't feel confident on my hairstyle lol but now I'm ready!

I'll use some of u guys suggestions and after that I'll quickly see what's up...
It means she has given you a greenlight to approach but you're not responsive enough. Imo you should be more confident and suggest to yourself that she will keep being friendly to you even though you focus in talking to her.

Did it 3 times (at work). Idk I was feeling a bit depressed today lol... i need to find another job that will motivate me be more productive lmao....
Post automatically merged:

Did it 3 times (at work). Idk I was feeling a bit depressed today lol... i need to find another job that will motivate me be more productive lmao....
Another reason why I'm depressed is because deep down I know I'm very unsuccessful for landing relationships. Like we could sleep for MONTHS but still refusing to be something serious, which I dont truly understand... I am not crazy although this post sounds I'm deranged its "half troll" I just have a very controversial way to say things.

Last edited:

Another reason why I'm depressed is because deep down I know I'm very unsuccessful for landing relationships. Like we could sleep for MONTHS but still refusing to be something serious, which I dont truly understand... I am not crazy although this post sounds I'm deranged its "half troll" I just have a very controversial way to say things.
Sorry how old are you? I think being confident or having the mind of "the heck just go for it" and just approach her will solve lot of your problems.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Pretty sure what you doing is considered criminal….

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, some of y'all are virgins as fuck.:pepeke:
You’re ABSOLUTELY one of the virgins, Goat, I’ve never been so sure of anything in my miserable God damn life :sus::stop:

Also, holy SHIT, how have I not noticed this whole thing was about Raitei jacking off AT WORK?! My dude, those are PUBLIC restrooms you’re spilling seed all over?? CHIIIIIIIIILL OOOOOOOOUT