How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

You’re ABSOLUTELY one of the virgins, Goat, I’ve never been so sure of anything in my miserable God damn life :sus::stop:

Also, holy SHIT, how have I not noticed this whole thing was about Raitei jacking off AT WORK?! My dude, those are PUBLIC restrooms you’re spilling seed all over?? CHIIIIIIIIILL OOOOOOOOUT
I wanna see the pics of his crush, you know asking for a friend...

Hello. I saw this lady yesterday with one guy in the park. Maybe theyre friends, but i got the vibe it was smth else -although they did nothing for me to think this. And even if maybe what she gave me was a IOIS im not willing to persue smth like that. Maybe she's sleeping around i dont want to have one night stand with sloots i want LTR (long term relationship).

So I guess that this so called talking stage of my life has come to an end. Without even trying lol. It just never began. When she comes to say hi to me all smily ill be myself back again, the coldest dog in earth.

I will delete the videos that i took from my window when she was playing with her little siblings. And i wont jack off to her anymore...

For now lol... maybe im just crazy making stories in my mind, maybe I talk to her some day, idk but for now its over.

Hello. I saw this lady yesterday with one guy in the park. Maybe theyre friends, but i got the vibe it was smth else -although they did nothing for me to think this. And even if maybe what she gave me was a IOIS im not willing to persue smth like that. Maybe she's sleeping around i dont want to have one night stand with sloots i want LTR (long term relationship).

So I guess that this so called talking stage of my life has come to an end. Without even trying lol. It just never began. When she comes to say hi to me all smily ill be myself back again, the coldest dog in earth.

I will delete the videos that i took from my window when she was playing with her little siblings. And i wont jack off to her anymore...

For now lol... maybe im just crazy making stories in my mind, maybe I talk to her some day, idk but for now its over.
"She was playing with siblings" :lusalty::lusalty:damn even a incest lover.....

Whatever you do, do not listen to this mad man @Jew D. Boy

He isn't a man of wisdom, he is a fraud, a scammer, a false prophet who gets his kicks from lying to the fat kids of Worstgen to make them think in falsehoods only to fail in life

Behind his deceiving charms and Lampgrudge memes is a monster beyond your comprehension
Dont expose my bae like dat :pepeanger:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whatever you do, do not listen to this mad man @Jew D. Boy

He isn't a man of wisdom, he is a fraud, a scammer, a false prophet who gets his kicks from lying to the fat kids of Worstgen to make them think in falsehoods only to fail in life

Behind his deceiving charms and Lampgrudge memes is a monster beyond your comprehension

S

Shepherd

Simple, do not masturbate nor lust whatsoever.

Saint Basil
"Lust hath these three companions: the first, blindness of understanding; the second, hardness of heart; the third, want of grace"