How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Y’all…just speak to a woman once, please, just say words (ones that aren’t horrible) to a female in real life, I promise it’s easier than debasing yourself on the One Piece message board. Like, damn, y’all don’t HAVE to be creepy like this, it can’t be that tough to talk to a girl like she’s a normal fucking person and not some unobtainable prize to be won.
Vio:milaugh:

Y’all…just speak to a woman once, please, just say words (ones that aren’t horrible) to a female in real life, I promise it’s easier than debasing yourself on the One Piece message board. Like, damn, y’all don’t HAVE to be creepy like this, it can’t be that tough to talk to a girl like she’s a normal fucking person and not some unobtainable prize to be won.
The goal is the pussy so she is a prize :endthis:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What if he talking about celebrity? Cus it ok to fantasize cus it never happening unless he get some fame to get recognition form her
It’s all right to think about whatever you want while you’re choking your chicken, you know that’s not what I’m saying here…the issue is not that someone’s doing it, but that they’re coming to a website dedicated to a cartoon asking advice on how to stop. WorstGen not only isn’t a replacement for therapy, it’s an active reason why some of us fucking need it :nicagesmile:

It’s all right to think about whatever you want while you’re choking your chicken, you know that’s not what I’m saying here…the issue is not that someone’s doing it, but that they’re coming to a website dedicated to a cartoon asking advice on how to stop. WorstGen not only isn’t a replacement for therapy, it’s an active reason why some of us fucking need it :nicagesmile:
Lmao true if you want stop dont put it below simple training

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Mirin my supreme autism ah?

Anyway, the reason why I haven't asked her out is because I don't want to be bluntly rejected. I've been going to the park where she usually stays to check if there is any IOI (indicator of interest) but she hasn't.

I mean she's a new neighboor, lives nearly next to my house so I don't want for it to be awkward if there were to be a negative outcome.

The other day I bought smth online and they dropped it to her house. Maybe I can order something back again so we can have a chat?
I wish I could be more comfortable talking maybe I need a beer beforehand.
You are fucking creepy
Post automatically merged:

Dont stalk her wtf

Lmao don’t even ask her out, that’s disgusting and invasion of privacy, stay 2 miles away from her

Anyway, the reason why I haven't asked her out is because I don't want to be bluntly rejected. I've been going to the park where she usually stays to check if there is any IOI (indicator of interest) but she hasn't.

I mean she's a new neighboor, lives nearly next to my house so I don't want for it to be awkward if there were to be a negative outcome.

The other day I bought smth online and they dropped it to her house. Maybe I can order something back again so we can have a chat?
so you stalk her, i can see why you think you will get rejected

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Instructions not clear.
Talked to a girl, but accidently started an international crisis.
Requiring further explanations.

Damn how big is that ass for you to be doing this? Lol