How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

Mirin my supreme autism ah?

Anyway, the reason why I haven't asked her out is because I don't want to be bluntly rejected. I've been going to the park where she usually stays to check if there is any IOI (indicator of interest) but she hasn't.

I mean she's a new neighboor, lives nearly next to my house so I don't want for it to be awkward if there were to be a negative outcome.

The other day I bought smth online and they dropped it to her house. Maybe I can order something back again so we can have a chat?
I wish I could be more comfortable talking maybe I need a beer beforehand.
Dont be scared of rejection. You need to actually interact with her in order for yall to form a connection. Girls are used to being approached bro. You cant stalk her, say nothing and expect her to want you. You need to approach her.

Dont worry about the negative outcome, just start talking. If you would stop fapping to her, this would be a lot easier on you lmao.

No. Thats weird asf g. Dont buy shit for a female before the talking stage. She dont even know you. You just come off as a creep and at that point will never get her.

Talk to girls like you talk to ***** and your homies. Dont put them on a pedastel even if they your crush. It makes it easier to interact with em. And if she doesnt want you, it might hurt, but you just move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yeah, seems like a lot of motherfuckers around here are trending towards it anyway…no shame in patronizing sex workers; God knows you pay for it one way or another, might as well go directly to the source :kayneshrug:
Yea this might actually be tha most down bad I’ve ever seen someone. Ion never advocate paying for sex….but at this point. It’s obviously tha better option than stalking and letting tha Wot lord know you a sexual deviant

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yea this might actually be tha most down bad I’ve ever seen someone. Ion never advocate paying for sex….but at this point. It’s obviously tha better option than stalking and letting tha Wot lord know you a sexual deviant
Yh

Banging a hooker>>>> stalking some random girl or doing worse shit.

Especially when the girl is your neighbor

Not that I'm condoning hookers

Dont be scared of rejection. You need to actually interact with her in order for yall to form a connection. Girls are used to being approached bro. You cant stalk her, say nothing and expect her to want you. You need to approach her.

Dont worry about the negative outcome, just start talking. If you would stop fapping to her, this would be a lot easier on you lmao.

No. Thats weird asf g. Dont buy shit for a female before the talking stage. She dont even know you. You just come off as a creep and at that point will never get her.

Talk to girls like you talk to ***** and your homies. Dont put them on a pedastel even if they your crush. It makes it easier to interact with em. And if she doesnt want you, it might hurt, but you just move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
All Fax. Just treat girls like you're friends, it's not hard.

Nah it better to let loose without possibility catching a STD but i agree with get some confidence
Not constantly though. It can turn into an addiction and I learned this the hard way

Me and my older brother by 3 mins use to sound and act almost identical then when I got addicted at one point I realized I was the more less confident one with bad posture and a slightly higher voice than my bro and despite being identical, people could tell the difference bc of this
and when I was approached by a girl, It would be harder to make eye contact even if she wasn’t the best looking girl and if she was a very good looking chick with a nice body, i’d only think of smashing

But luckily I got over that shit and I’m more confident with a bit of arrogance, my voice is back in tune with my bros, i have more energy and overall feel like a better person. I can now look and talk to a chick even if she is fine and cute without s problem and I even got asked out by 2 in the last month but right now my only focus is on money atm.
Post automatically merged:

It’s not easy to resist but finding a job and working out and finding other things to occupy your time is your best bet

But if she post that twerk video you fapping
I know girls who were trained in modelling since kids, and now they're teen and their figure, combined with the way they walk, mesh together into something fap-worthy, i mean it. it's wilder than hentai scenes i dunno why, is it just me or that kind of butt-wiggling walk is naturally meant to make you fap?