Questions & Mysteries How Do You feel about Zoro and Sanjis Moments Post Timeskip?

How do you feel about their moments from each arc Overall up until this point? Is there something missing from these moments were getting? Could they have been better or were they ok for the arcs they were in? And what do you want in the future from them?

Zoro's Post Timeskip Moments.

Sanji's Post Timeskip Moments

Zoro and Sanji Moments

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
From Zoro, I would like to see more interactions with the crew. We get to see more of his human side at times, preferably with someone like Tashigi, and perhaps showcase some more leadership qualities. I would like to see him lead the Grand Fleet, for one.

For Sanji, I'd like more of the saboteur. He even has the perfect suit for something like that. He could break into Mariejois, similarly to Laffite, maybe some confrontation with CP0. I'd also like a change of design for the Raid Suit so that it feels more like Sanji rather than Germa. Some follow up with his subplot with Pudding would be neat.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How do you feel about their moments from each arc Overall up until this point? Is there something missing from these moments were getting? Could they have been better or were they ok for the arcs they were in? And what do you want in the future from them?

Zoro and Sanji Moments
Zoro:
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cringe
Cool
Cool
Whatever.
Boring
Cool
Cringe
Cool
Cringe
Dissapointed.

Sanji:
All "Cool" until the jelly bean dodge. That one was "Hype".
Cool
Cool
Cool
Whatever.
Cool
Hype
Cool.

Sanji/Zoro moments.
All Hype. I love these "SH Commanders" moments from them.

They are lacking. Zoro no diffed almost all New World until now, only Fujitora was a match to him and now the Yonkos for sure.

Sanji only took "random" guys and never got an all out battle, same then Zoro actually. Until WCI we didn't knew his full strength, then at WCI we still don't know his full strength but awkwardly we know he isn't too much strong. He didn't had an all out battle but faced a lot of difficult the whole arc.

Zoro and Sanji Moments
You forgot Sanji lifting the Huge Cake with one leg and flying.

I liked most of their big moments in all the arcs they were in but of course they could've shown us more. Sanji following through with those clashes would've been nice, like him actually getting a 1v1 until the end of the fight (atleast we have Hell's Memories frying Wadatsumi). Zoro's are fine but him struggling a bit more would be nice since it kinda gets repetitive though thankfully Wano's been making up for it.

Their moments together have been great in my opinion (the non-gag ones) like Sanji trusting Zoro at Punk Hazard to protect Tashigi and deal with Monet and Zoro being confident that the Curly Brow Pirates were fine since Sanji was with them. Them fighting together has always been cool and I hope we see more in Wano.

I love it when people don't put pictures in spoilers.:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Anyway, Zoro and Sanji got plenty of moments. Badass, funny, chill, quirky, they got all that. What Oda should have really done is to make Zoro interacts with the Strawhats more and give Sanji the gangster and thug moments that he used to have in the past (Mr. Prince, the Hunter, thanks for the cigarette, etc.)

Good question!

First of all, does post time skip Zoro seem like he has no time for shit and is ready to fuck things up? I know he is more battle conscious then other characters, but I think there's something wrong with him. I am enjoying the feats that Zoro has had so far in Wano. (And I want to see him fight Kaido again. How or when I am not sure. To go from fighting Kaido to King just isn't as exciting to me). I think he is in desperate need of a more detailed back story. If it doesn't happen in Wano, then I don't know when it will happen.

Sanji's the opposite for me. I enjoyed Sanji's two backstories. I think his best and worst moments were in WCI. I loved seeing his backstory and his relationship with his mom. I also enjoyed how he took charge of baking the cake for Big Mom. I know that not everyone liked the end result, but I enjoyed how Sanji was in charge of the cake and it showcased his leadership. I would like to see Sanji get a 1 v 1 soon. King or Queen would be cool but I want King more. Also I want Sanji to unlock Future Sight. Honestly, I thought he would get it in WCI (yes you can laugh at me).