Votes: 0 0.0%

• I just hope they will do justice to the source material

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Animationwise all of them looks clean and great, I have little worry about Tower of God(rushing the story/cutting some scenes) but if everything going well im overhyped up for the whole event. Can´t say how happy Im right now.
Since there is a lot of source material i hope they will just go on as you said don't ruch and go like the manga since it is almost like an anime

Since there is a lot of source material i hope they will just go on as you said don't ruch and go like the manga since it is almost like an anime
Yeah rushing would only kill the serie, for ToG you need whole build up and bring up the whole source material to explain it even better. If you kinda rush something like this, you already losing it in first place. If it get same threat as Black Clover/Boku no Hero where it take good time and build up, then the animes gonna be lit, if they rush everything like Tokyo ghoul it gonna be bad.

Yeah rushing would only kill the serie, for ToG you need whole build up and bring up the whole source material to explain it even better. If you kinda rush something like this, you already losing it in first place. If it get same threat as Black Clover/Boku no Hero where it take good time and build up, then the animes gonna be lit, if they rush everything like Tokyo ghoul it gonna be bad.
I agree tog is hard to understand at the beginning and the world building is such that it need a slow anime adaptation. As you said this series has all the things needed to become an incredible success it already is on other domains.
I always wanted to see a anime adaptation and Dave from Oj introduced me to this series. And probably all the time they took to come with the anime is because they wanted to be sure they are doing it right, this is what I hope

Love the fact that the art style of the anime is close to the manhwa (particularly the earlier art style of ToG). It doesn't come off across as super crisp like anime in recent years but rather like anime in the early 2000s which I feel has a unique charm to them. I will say tho, that certain scenes didn't really flow as well and kinda felt a bit forced particularly the Yuri/Bam interaction so the first half of the episode wasn't really as exciting for me. It got really exciting close to the end though and I felt the anime did a better job of portraying just how ruthless the tower is/can be. Really hope they don't tone tings down (i.e. sensor shit) and keep it as is. Anyways I'm proper stoked for this as it's one of my favourite Korean manhwa~! Also really loved the fact that they were discreet with spoilers in the opening. There's like zero spoilers in it, which I thought was super dope~! Hopefully this new influx of animated korean manhwa starts off a chain for more korean manhwa to be animated. I'll be over the moon if Red Storm gets animated as well some time in the future~!:steef: