Future Events How I think Luffy loses round 2

I think luffy will lose temporarily in this round.

I think kaido has awakening but there’s a secret about him before that.

I think this will be revealed by big mom.

I think kidd and law will be fighting big mom then big mom will mention how straw hat is up there alone and gonna lose just like the legend says.

She then will reveal a secret.

Sorta like this

Kidd: don’t let up trafalgar

law: I told you to not give m-

Big mom: *laughs* straw hat is all up there alone.

Kidd: wait what happened to zoro

Big mom: the legend says if it’s one on one bet on kaido. Do you know why?

law and Kidd: look in confusion

big mom: kaido has a secret only i and a few others know. Never fight kaido 1v1 because.....

cuts to rooftop

Luffy: on ground bleeding and coughing up blood.

big mom: *talks* .... (secret hidden) if it’s 1v1 bet on kaido

Kaido: *laughs* then uses his club to knock luffy out

I think someone has to repeat kaidos legend so a sequence like that for when luffy loses temporarily.
Kaido has awakening and something else up his sleeve. Maybe it’s some sort of healing process where he can heal all his injuries only one time every 24hrs or something like that.

this would mean whoever fights kaido has to beat him in a certain period of time or he will just heal and it will be hell all over again.

So my theory on kaidos secret is a secret healing technique and I think big mom will be the one to repeat kaidos legend like the dialogue example above.

The fight with kaido is not about if you can hurt him but if you can beat him in a certain period of time.

This will be the main reason his legend of “ if it’s one on one” exists. Yamato also seems worried about luffy fighting kaido 1v1.

Most people think just because it went from a 5v2 to a 1v1 but I think it’s because she knows of this healing property.

This could also be a way to end the act if there’s 5 acts

There's been 0 proof ever that awakening has different forms. Impel Down animals just had improved endurance.

If Kaido uses awakening, it'll be when Luffy KOs him but he comes back again. Essentially, I think Oda will copy Dressrosa as he has done so far.

Luffy/Law/Zoro run for Villain (check)

Luffy/Law vs Villain (check)

Luffy 1 v. 1 in "base" vs. Villain (check)

Luffy knocks Villain around in Gear 4 (yet to come)

Villain seems knocked out but not really. Their "island death trap" is still on (yet to come)

Gear 4 time expires and others help out Luffy (yet to come)

Luffy comes back for final KO (yet to come)

I don't think Luffy will lose round 2 since he's already loses against Kaido like two times already. Maybe Yamato will assist Luffy in beating Kaido. Kaido's Awakening however, I still stick with my belief that Zoan Awakening doesn't do anything beside giving you harder toughness and faster recovery speed. I don't think Kaido will have a different appearance or form imo.

Dayum I'm stunned, you made it seem so realistic and plausible..the part where BM SAYS "never fight kaido 1v1 because"

sfx*BDOOM : the panel shifts to the roof with luffy unconscious on the ground bleeding

good JOB 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I think kaido has awakening but there’s a secret about him before that.
bro i don't get one thing aren't awakenings supposed ti affect the environment.. will kaido turn Onigashima into some special tuna

i:ihaha:

Scenario 1
Asura Doji has swapped with Law. His vulnerability distracts Luffy and Kaido brains him from behind

Scenario 2
Kaido is awakening master. He runs Outrage with Lum Berry

Scenario 3
None of these things happen

So gladly you don't write the stories, not that Oda is much better. But this was boring as the instagram stories hyping up Dragon, Akainu awakening shit etc.

Luffy is not losing be sure. And if Kaido shows he awakening then Luffy will awakening too. There is no such thing as temporarily loses round 2. If he loses round 2 he can won round 3. Period. It may happen but I doubt it since Luffy said he would win. But you can argue Katakuri fight was 2 rounds so it can be something like that.