Questions & Mysteries How long until the next hiatus?

How long till the next hiatus?

• 6 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 months

• 8 months

• More

• Total voters
I love this manga but at the same time I hate it. So, somebody has to do the important questions, this can be seen as a bet thread.

We know he has written a volume so 10 chapters, let's say he has already a bit more in store and maybe will wrote something else before everything he has done in these 4 years is published.

How many chapters do you think we will get in a row (a jump of 1 or 2 weeks doesn't count)?

Will Togashi be able to finish the whale arc before going to hiatus? And will the arc feel rushed if he manages to do so?

There are indeed 30 written chapters. But drawing takes time for Togashi.
Post automatically merged:

Everybody was expecting a hiatus yet nobody expected it so soon. If he switches to monthly format then that is another story.
I'm telling you, he's been dropping roughly 10 chapters per batch since 2014. It was obvious. There is nothing to guess here.

And yeah, we've all been hoping for a decade that he switches to a monthly schedule.

There are indeed 30 written chapters. But drawing takes time for Togashi.
Post automatically merged:

I'm telling you, he's been dropping roughly 10 chapters per batch since 2014. It was obvious. There is nothing to guess here.

And yeah, we've all been hoping for a decade that he switches to a monthly schedule.
You put 3 months and I put 5 (cause I am an optimist lol). The only thing we can do is hope he can keep the monthly schedule, that would already be great. And of course pray for his well being.

Sie geben 3 Monate und ich 5 (weil ich ein Optimist bin, lol). Wir können nur hoffen, dass er den Monatsplan einhalten kann, das wäre schon toll. Und natürlich für sein Wohlergehen beten.

Das stimmt, ich bin froh das Togashi überhaupt noch lebt ( siehe Berserk) ich persönlich habe aber die Hoffnung aufgegeben das Hunter x Hunter völlig beendet wird. Das Werk erschien erstmals 1998 in der Jump jetzt haben wir 2022 und Yoshihiro Togashi wird ja leider auch nicht mehr jünger