Speculations How many Headliners?

C

critical mindset

I don't know if the translation is good,but the headliners are called elite gifters,of course there are exceptions like Hawkins...

“Call us gifters” and saying there are “500 of us”. Headliners have been distinguished by rank all throughout Wano, so why start conflating it with gifters now? I seem to recall a certain number of headliners was given so that goes against them being gifters that were stated to be 500 exact, Zoro fought (multiple) high level gifters, yet they seemed not bothered by him. Sanji is clearing headliners left and right

“Call us gifters” and saying there are “500 of us”. Headliners have been distinguished by rank all throughout Wano, so why start conflating it with gifters now? I seem to recall a certain number of headliners was given so that goes against them being gifters that were stated to be 500 exact, Zoro fought (multiple) high level gifters, yet they seemed not bothered by him. Sanji is clearing headliners left and right
Headliners are special and high ranked Gifters....but they are seperate from them.

Headliners is a rank above Gifters. They do not add to the 500 gifter population.

Yeah, there are 500 gifters.
And same as above, there is a distinction made between the Gifters and the Headliners. Gifters as those “Blessed with powers,” and Headliners as “The chosen Gifters.”
As to how many Headliners? As many as there are card names, I would assume. Following the naming scheme.
I hope we get to see more “normal” looking headliners because in Sheepshead’s Vivre card it says that he mastered his smile fruit. Meaning that there are levels to mastery.
Hopefully that means that Momo can master his artificial fruit. Although there might be some inherent differences between Momo’s fruit and the smile, because Momo’s fruit was made by Vegapunk in contrast to Caesar’s faulty smile. Vegapunk’s fruit was considered a failure by the man himself but one of Punk’s failures is still better then Caesar’s creations. Similar to how I assume the Numbers are Punk’s creations vs Caesar’s failed attempt with the children.
I also hope to see some strong Pleasures. Unlucky suckers that got the short end of the smile gamble, but still strong. Just laughing away.

Whitehead had 44 Allied Captains

Big Mom has like 70 minister+Combatants

so far we have like 23 headliners both named and Unnamed. At the same time you have The Numbers who combined are probably as strong as dozens of Captain/Minister/Headliner. So I would say there are 30 to 50 headliners.