How Many People In Your Family?

F

Fallen Prince

Well i currently stay with my partner and step son, we are going to have new family member as well.

My family are close nit people , so we stay near to each other if there is easter , christmas we do have big party.

We dont get along when there is football match btw. Older generation are girona supporters , young gen like me support madrid.

6 with me
I'm the oldest and i have 2 younger brothers and a sister
I have more aunts, uncles and cousins on each side to even count lol
And most of them live on the same street we do
There is a lot of family gatherings but i'm not a big fan of those so i try to avoid them as much as possible

At least to know what it tastes like and how pissful that can sometimes prove but also how cute :3
My sisters are My life, even though i don't have a brother and that sometimes hurt, my sisters always take good care of me when i'm hungry, sad or sick.

Currently 5 ...
Dad, Mom, Older Sis, Me, Younger sis.
for my mother side, most of her siblings Passed away 2-3 years ago ... the rest live abroad.
For my Father's side, I still have 3 uncles and 3 aunts, I'm close friends with all of my cousins, When we were little, all of our parents lets us stay at our Late grandparents House and we were raised like brothers and sisters not cousins.

My sisters are My life, even though i don't have a brother and that sometimes hurt, my sisters always take good care of me when i'm hungry, sad or sick.

Currently 5 ...
Dad, Mom, Older Sis, Me, Younger sis.
for my mother side, most of her siblings Passed away 2-3 years ago ... the rest live abroad.
For my Father's side, I still have 3 uncles and 3 aunts, I'm close friends with all of my cousins, When we were little, all of our parents lets us stay at our Late grandparents House and we were raised like brothers and sisters not cousins.
I can at least imagine the feeling

I wish I had that luck too