Powers & Abilities How much fire will Sanji be able to generate with his Raid Suit?

Lads back up I here with the best character in all anime, the GOAT Vinsmoke “Stealth Black Black Rolling Destroyer Lightning Skyser” Sanji (MAN I HOPE USOPP AND FRANKY RENAME THE SUIT INTO BLACK SKYSER). Something that I feel is very underrated as a feat is Sanji burning a normally 80 m tall fish man who was inflated to levels 10-20 times his normal size to a crisp with just one kick, ONE KICK!

That is an amazing feat which the anime didn’t really portray well. It’s amazing when you consider that with no DF he was able to burn someone that size in an instant and this is prior to the RS, just Sanji's natural fire ability. To be able to create that much fire is ridiculous, what’s more ridiculous, is that this is prior to Sanji gaining a fireproof suit, which I can see interacting with his fire ability 2 ways. One since Sanji can stand much greater heat he will be able to create even larger flames and 2 for that same reason he will be able to not only create larger flames but hotter ones as well and there's a possibility that they might be invisible as well!!!!!!

Leave your thoughts below!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It depends on how many things Raid Suit can boost.
If his Raid Suit is able to amplify fire from his DJ somehow then he is going to spam Fire Kicks as casual as he wants.
How much it will be? I think he won't be able to create kicks amped by fire as big as let's say Fire Fist but they will still be larger than his usual DJ aura thing I guess.

Lads back up I here with the best character in all anime, the GOAT Vinsmoke “Stealth Black Black Rolling Destroyer Lightning Skyser” Sanji (MAN I HOPE USOPP AND FRANKY RENAME THE SUIT INTO BLACK SKYSER). Something that I feel is very underrated as a feat is Sanji burning a normally 80 m tall fish man who was inflated to levels 10-20 times his normal size to a crisp with just one kick, ONE KICK!

That is an amazing feat which the anime didn’t really portray well. It’s amazing when you consider that with no DF he was able to burn someone that size in an instant and this is prior to the RS, just Sanji's natural fire ability. To be able to create that much fire is ridiculous, what’s more ridiculous, is that this is prior to Sanji gaining a fireproof suit, which I can see interacting with his fire ability 2 ways. One since Sanji can stand much greater heat he will be able to create even larger flames and 2 for that same reason he will be able to not only create larger flames but hotter ones as well and there's a possibility that they might be invisible as well!!!!!!

Leave your thoughts below!
"Kaiser Black" sounds better.

Hopefully less so he can throw it out
:goyea:
Come to terms with it man! The RS is not only badass it allows Sanji to grow as both a character and a fighter. Sanji isn't Garp he isn't going to be able to be a top tier without weapons, Garp is a freak of nature, to be that strong and not have any weapons or DF's is something that is an anomaly, not a norm. And Sanji's done alright without weapons, its just that he needed to something extra and he got it whilst also growing as a character.

Ignore the swordbois who will make fun of Sanji using a RS whilst being totally oblivous to the fact that their leader uses not one weapon not two but three weapons. The RS allows Sanji to grow as a character which is amazing in and of itself. Plus we are getting a Mr.Prince moment soon so that is awesome.
Post automatically merged:

"Kaiser Black" sounds better.
I like the sound of that but I want to incorporate Skyser into it as well because it translates into "Sky King" which is just badass.

Come to terms with it man! The RS is not only badass it allows Sanji to grow as both a character and a fighter. Sanji isn't Garp he isn't going to be able to be a top tier without weapons, Garp is a freak of nature, to be that strong and not have any weapons or DF's is something that is an anomaly, not a norm. And Sanji's done alright without weapons, its just that he needed to something extra and he got it whilst also growing as a character.

Ignore the swordbois who will make fun of Sanji using a RS whilst being totally oblivous to the fact that their leader uses not one weapon not two but three weapons. The RS allows Sanji to grow as a character which is amazing in and of itself. Plus we are getting a Mr.Prince moment soon so that is awesome.
Post automatically merged:

I like the sound of that but I want to incorporate Skyser into it as well because it translates into "Sky King" which is just badass.
Sorry man i just cant not hate it

Still would rather have him incorporate rokushiki and even newkama like techniques into his fighting style