Powers & Abilities How much nerfed Killer was when he fought Zoro compared to Zoro ?

Who was more nerfed ?

• Zoro

• Killer

• Not nerfed killer was stronger than not nerfed zoro at the time

• Not nerfed zoro was stronger than not nerfed killer at the time

• Both were equal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Killer seems extremelly capable and strong now, Zoro was missing hes main sword and was on food poisoning , also had to tacke two opponnents, So I think zoro fas like 30% nerfed.... But Killer was missing hes main weapon where most of hes power comes from, also was in instable psyche ... I believe killer was more nerfed like 50%

Right now they look about equal.

Lmfao stop it... It's literally Apoo-lite level of attacks.

Although Killer does seem WAY more agile than Zoro. I'll give him that.
Kaido's eyes rolled in the back of his head from it. Kaido was so incapacitated in the moment that Killer almost had time to reach his head and attack until big mom stopped him. Kaido going all whiteyed level attacks are trash? Just because its the same form of attack doesn't mean the strength ehind it is Apoo level.

J

Jo_Ndule

He lacked his original swords so he was a bit nerfed for sure, giving weight to Killer's words. Yet Zoro was in a 2 vs 1, careless and lacked a sword as well. Plus how he obliterated him the moment he went serious... Nope there is no match.
Zoro wasn't in 2 v 1
They fought 1v1 till gyukikari interfered

Killer and gyuku weren't teammates , stop making it as if they fought zoro in 2v1

No matter what Killer does, people still don’t want to believe he’s actually capable even though they just saw it right in front of their eyes.

Killer could literally turn super sayain 3 next chapter, fly over the ocean and cut Blackbeard’s head off, fly over to Dressrosa, have sex with Violet. Fly back to wano and kill jack and people will still be like “oooh but the poisonous fish from the river that gave Bepo the shits!!!!!”

I don’t know how a fair fight would play out and don’t really care seeing as it will never happen, but I’m proud of my boys this chapter, everyone exceeding expectations and showing out. 👍

Last edited:
Killer just didn't have his main weapons. That's it.

Zoro and Killer are NOT on the same level. Even with Zoro still learning to master enma, that is holding him back.

What people need to understand about Zoro vs Killer is neither one used name attacks/techniques throughout the fight. The second Zoro used a named attack he defeated Killer. Zoro also had to deal with the fox that wouldn't stop attacking him, who Zoro was ignoring.

Even if Killer had his punisher blades and could use his name attacks he would still have to deal Zoro 2 sword and 1 sword style techniques. Zoro is still faster and stronger. Zoro is a more skilled fighter. Zoro was able to instantly adapt to using a scythe as a replacement for a sword. He added haki to the scythes and used a name attack with the scythe. Zoro would be able to use his haki to his fullest. Unlike now since he can't fully control haki while using enma.

2 sword Zoro would still beat Killer with his punisher blades.

Killer only managed to give Zoro a serious injury by catching him off guard while the latter was facing Gyukimaru and despite that he was still one shot by Zoro.
So yea Killer was nerfed but Zoro was facing 2 ppl at once here and still one shot him, so even if Killer was facing Zoro at full power in a fair 1v1 like Zoro said the outcome would've been the same.
The only difference is Killer probably wouldn't get one shot but mid diffed.