Speculations How Queen met Kaido

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Since Queen knows Judge, and Judge knows Vegapunk. It's highly likely Queen worked with Vegapunk as well. And we all know Vegapunk did experiments on Kaido....so maybe Queen met Kaido when he was Vegapunk's subject. Then he ended up freeing him and joined his crew.
Probably...

You can spot the modifications on Queen's body, it looks like he personally asked for it and it was probably either Vegapunk or Germa to cause them.

Also despite you possess this knowledge you don't believe that Sanji will most likely take on him?

It’s likely that Queen King and Kaido all met on Punk Hazard.

Punk Hazard was a research facility which was symbolized by onigashima so I wouldn’t be surprised if Onigashima was once connected to or next to Punk Hazard.

With Queen and Kings designs it’s likely Queen was a part of the research team trying to clone Kaidos fruit while King was one of the head jailers designed to keep Kaido contained on Punk Hazard.

Since Queen knows Judge, and Judge knows Vegapunk. It's highly likely Queen worked with Vegapunk as well. And we all know Vegapunk did experiments on Kaido....so maybe Queen met Kaido when he was Vegapunk's subject. Then he ended up freeing him and joined his crew.
I think this is exactly what happened and a similar thing happened with King in Impel Down (my headcanon)