How vindictive are you?

N

Noctis

So, when someone has hurt us, we instinctively want to hurt them back. It stems from a primitive need for self-defense. People try to fulfill this urge in different ways however, or not at all.

Do you bottle up your anger and give the person who’s hurt you the cold shoulder? Or do you hurl a barrage of insults at them in an attempt to get even? Or do you try to get revenge in an underhanded and passive-aggressive way?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am tremendously vindictive, but way too lazy to follow through. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve memorized someone’s license plate when they do something shitty to me on the road, fully intending on looking it up online and finding their address so I can go slash their tires way later that night, then just gone to bed and forgotten all about it.

Stage 1 - Ignore them
Stage 2 - Try to get back at them equally
Stage 3 - Destroy them
Stage 4 - Cut them off and do not acknowledge their existence forever

(Secret Stage 5) - If the person apologies, and sounds sincere. And seems like they're ready to change.....forgive them.

These are the stages of my anger. People can climb the lvls by continously annoying me or doing one bad act that makes me despise them....

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Stage 1 - Ignore them
Stage 2 - Try to get back at them equally
Stage 3 - Destroy them
Stage 4 - Cut them off and do not acknowledge their existence forever

(Secret Stage 5) - If the person apologies, and sounds sincere. And seems like they're ready to change.....forgive them.

These are the stages of my anger. People can climb the lvls by continously annoying me or doing one bad act that makes me despise them....
You know what's up my man.

Honestly, you insult me or you try to make fun of me in a mean manner. I react right away and make myself clear.

It's not about winning an argument. It's about stopping what can be stop, and not letting an evil / annoying comportment be repeated.
Cut the root when you can. Before the tree grows.

But deep down I don't care. That do not provoke hatred in me, that provokes lassitude and tiredness.

I'm tired and be clear on what you think and what you Feel is an habit that must be trained.

'Oh yeah, why you go so slowly ? Are you an old man ?'
'I'm responsible for my live and those who around me. And your live too. Understand that we as a society have a hard time with people like you shouting because they want to provoke an accidental as fast as possible.
You probably don't understand the slightest thing about your car and oil utilisation but you take that as a right. '

'You are fat / dumb / ugly'
'An you are the one shouting, taking diet, and Complaining because Suzy / Michelle / Nichols is more beautiful than you no matter what you do because nature decided it.

Last edited:
So, when someone has hurt us, we instinctively want to hurt them back. It stems from a primitive need for self-defense. People try to fulfill this urge in different ways however, or not at all.

Do you bottle up your anger and give the person who’s hurt you the cold shoulder? Or do you hurl a barrage of insults at them in an attempt to get even? Or do you try to get revenge in an underhanded and passive-aggressive way?
When I was little I was taught to do back to the other person whatever they did to me, one day at elementary school during break a kid spit at me and ran away, I ran after him persistently, not stopping untill he gave up, I spat on him and got my revenge, little things like that here and there became part of me untill I found myself with that "an eye for an eye" mentality at 14 years old. At that point it was so subconcious I couldn't recall doing it in some cases others pointed out what I was doing.

That's when I decided to dial it back, however to this day being alot wiser, I believe the greatest form of justice is an eye for an eye, what someone does wrong to another should happen to them in the same way.

If you have a problem with that, it means you have done things to others you wouldn't want to happen to you.

It means you are a narcissist who likes to dish out but can't take it themselves, nothing teaches better than experience.

Today I'm no longer a kid or a teen, and we live in a civilized world so I can't do anything stupid so if I'm wronged in some way depending on the severity I'll walk away and try to remove that person from my life in most cases.

I'm good at tolerate people. But once you hit the bottom I'll explode.
I've my own do and donts.
I become friend with some those whom I had physical fight.
But I give cold shoulder and don't talk any more to those who were my friends for long time but betray me (specially hate back bitching type).

I don't do revenge , most of the time I stop talking . I pretend like they were never part of my life