Questions & Mysteries How was Kizaru planning on stopping Kaido & BM?

if I remember correctly there were GONE
and in the anime they showed even their ships are destroyed
point is ... they send a fleet FOR stopping a Yonko and it didn't worked

they also send a fleet FOR capturing Mihawk ... do you think they can do it?

sending a fleet don't means shit ...
it's their job to give a reasonable respond but it don't means they can achieve shit. with admirals or without it
Not even an entire squad of VAs is capturing a yonko I know that. Except maybe if Garp is also involving assisting them. 🤔

It was curious to discern the exact dynamic though.

Kizaru the light speed guy unable to kill pré TS stawhats and who need Onigumo help to beat Marco defeating two emperors??????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah bro he's too weak because he couldn't kill the strawhats and end the fucking series back then. It's not like the strawhats survived because of the plot or anything

Kizaru needed a bunch of support + Pacifistas to take fodder pre skip supernovas and wasn't prepared to take old retired ray

This should tell you the amount of backup he will take for two yonkos lol

Honestly if not for obvious portrayal I'd have simply assumed that he would nuke them.
Don't have any reason to assume that most characters can just handle his speed, if everyone gets hit left and right by much slower stuff. Everything that's happening on Onigashima until now, except for the thunder baguas, is a joke to his speed. In the recent chap BM just got blitzed by Shambles for example, how is she dealing with that guy?

All the while Kizaru likely even has the CoO advantage over those two in particular.

Sadly Kizaru and the light fruit are destined to get fucked over by Oda one way or the other.

Kizaru can def tangle with 2 Yonkos at the same time, can't beat them obviously but can prob keep them busy long enough. We've seen Akainu fight against 13 WB commanders(a stronger squad than 9 Scabbards by a solid amount), including Marco and Vista, seemingly even gained upper hand; while Kaido + BM was somewhat evenly matched by the Rooftop 5, later with BM stalled by nerfed Kidd + Law, possibly losing to full power Kidd + Law.

Assuming Kizaru is very close to Akainu, and Kidd + Law can't be much stronger than 13 WB commanders together, I can see Kizaru fight 2 Yonkos at the same time somewhat like how Marco was holding King and Queen back, but eventually he'd lose.

Kizaru can def tangle with 2 Yonkos at the same time, can't beat them obviously but can prob keep them busy long enough. We've seen Akainu fight against 13 WB commanders(a stronger squad than 9 Scabbards by a solid amount), including Marco and Vista, seemingly even gained upper hand; while Kaido + BM was somewhat evenly matched by the Rooftop 5, later with BM stalled by nerfed Kidd + Law, possibly losing to full power Kidd + Law.

Assuming Kizaru is very close to Akainu, and Kidd + Law can't be much stronger than 13 WB commanders together, I can see Kizaru fight 2 Yonkos at the same time somewhat like how Marco was holding King and Queen back, but eventually he'd lose.
Akainu never fought all the commanders ; he had backup of all the marines. They only had standoff just like sabo with fuji and rest of marines

Kaido and BM never used adv coc on roof top before chapter 1009 also

Akainu never fought all the commanders ; he had backup of all the marines. They only had standoff just like sabo with fuji and rest of marines

Kaido and BM never used adv coc on roof top before chapter 1009 also
It was stated by the Marines that there was "Akainu vs Commanders", not just a standoff.
The marine back ups didn't come until later on, plus the Commanders had back up too.

But Kaido and BM used other top level attacks, like BM's thunder cloud enhanced lightning homing attack, Napoleon + Prometheus + her monstrous strength attack, I don't get why it has to be ACoC.

It was stated by the Marines that there was "Akainu vs Commanders", not just a standoff.
The marine back ups didn't come until later on, plus the Commanders had back up too.

But Kaido and BM used other top level attacks, like BM's thunder cloud enhanced lightning homing attack, Napoleon + Prometheus + her monstrous strength attack, I don't get why it has to be ACoC.
Where marines stated such? It was barely less than one chapter even

Kaido and BM fought SN's for chapters ; BM's elemental attacks are trash

Where marines stated such? It was barely less than one chapter even

Kaido and BM fought SN's for chapters ; BM's elemental attacks are trash
There was a panel commenting on Akainu fighting commanders, and Sengoku fighting Blackbeard.

Clearly not all BM's elemental attacks are trash, she also has elemental + physical attacks, not like ACoC attacks are definitively better or anything.

--Imo his aim was to prevent BM from joining kaido by either nuking BM pirates or attacking them directly

--So it will be more like Kizaru and marines vs BM pirates

--Kizaru can also go reverse way of attacking BP but for that he would need ridiculous manpower -- 25,000 Marines and such and I doubt marines that time had such reserves because of warlord situation
Post automatically merged:

There was a panel commenting on Akainu fighting commanders, and Sengoku fighting Blackbeard.

Clearly not all BM's elemental attacks are trash, she also has elemental + physical attacks, not like ACoC attacks are definitively better or anything.
Luffy tanked boro breath but was K.O.ed by ragnarok ; every SN survived BM's trash elemental attacks

Show me the pannel then ; it was less than a chapter

Kizaru only needed to capsize the ship. Just sink the ship and there you go. BM only brought one ship anyways, and several Marine ships vs. a single Yonko ship is also a no-brainer.
If Papalino attacked a ship I bet he would either make it blow up entirely or partially and I mean on the very first casual attack try.

And it would probably get countered by Smoothie or BM herself. I doubt they would beat her but stalling is all that would be needed to prevent BMP from going to Wano.

BM herself can fly with Prometheus so bringing a ship full of her kids to Wano was stupid in the first place.