Powers & Abilities How Weapons and Fruit have/had an impact on the biggest potentials of the Manga

I saw Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Garp, Roger, Mihawk and Kuina having the biggest potentials in my opinion.

How fruit and swords had an impact on their peak strenght ?

Would Garp been stronger with a fruit ?

Would Luffy and Ace be weaker without one ?

What do you think ?

๐Ÿœ

I saw Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Garp, Roger, Mihawk and Kuina having the biggest potentials in my opinion.

What do you think ?

๐Ÿœ
Fruits, swords, weapons and even limbs (lol) don't add much when top tiers fight.
The most important thing in OP is ''willpower'' aka Haki imo.
No impact on ''peak strength''
Garp wouldn't be stronger
Luffy would've died at a very young age if he didn't have the gomu gomu lol (too reckless) but even then, plot Armor would kick in.

What do you think ?

๐Ÿœ
Luffy and Garp are outliers. They are strong without Weapons( both), and Luffy( Weak devil fruit + no proffesional training) and Garp( no devil fruit + he has professional training).

Both are top tier brawlers.( They are cream of the crop as fighters).

Every other top tier has overpowered devil fruits and strong weapons.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž

What do you think ?

๐Ÿœ
Of course

Imagine if Luffy ate no DF, he would probably not have been alive now. Ascertained if he would have still been as reckless.

Ace surely would never have become the second fleet commander.

And imagine if Garp ate a powerful Zoan enhancing his physical power or something like the Magu. :)