Future Events How will Teach be defeated ?

I think with Rocks revealed to have some similarities with Teach , ( both being Ds and having Fullalead/Beehive island as base ) , it's plausible that Teach will be defeated like Rocks , a Marine and a Pirate ganging up on him

I think if it were to happen ,
Pirate = obviously Luffy ( Roger of this generation )

Marine = Fujitora imo . him and Teach have Gravity related powers ( Fujitora controlling Gravity and Teach having mini Black Hole which has Gravity pull )

Also Fujitora is the Luffy fanboy of the Admirals , or Marines in general you might say . also he is tasked by Fleet Admiral Akainu to chase Luffy ( like Garp was to Roger )

i think i'll stand by this for the time being .

While Zoro will handle Beckmann-level Shiryuu , and Sanji handles Burgess with a DF etc.

Don't know what Kuzan's role will be in this but for sure he won't help Blackbeard Pirates

After this Strawhats will handle World Government in my opinion .

S

stealthblack

I think it was hinted back at marineford when WB send small quake at luffy but it didn't make luffy move at all because hsi rubber absorbs shocks. so rubber awakening will counter the gura no mi of bb, and luffy's advanced haki of all types will counter BB's darkness powers.

and after that Maynard shows up to arrest the defeated BB

I think it was hinted back at marineford when WB send small quake at luffy but it didn't make luffy move at all because hsi rubber absorbs shocks. so rubber awakening will counter the gura no mi of bb, and luffy's advanced haki of all types will counter BB's darkness powers.

Don't remember WB sending Quake to Luffy

Blackbeard wont be arrested, he will die after losing to Luffy by being consumed by his devil fruit powers.

A

ardym

Luffy should solo him anyway no matter how many Df he amasses , if Luffy's haki is stronger then he can win.
i think the battle would be like more good vs evil , darkness vs light , DF vs haki.
Luffy will depend more on his haki than on his DF.