Questions & Mysteries How would have the war changed with Doflamingo in Onigashima?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Agree
Fact is, Law is fundamental in that 5 men team, so how do you cover that hole?
depends on what he does so far hes spunked his strongest move and just done some support stuff
i want to see what oda does with him in this fight and how big his impact is
if he continues as he is it will only reinforce my belief he is just there because oda moved doffys defeat back

Law/Luffy gets relayed to fight Doflamingo.
They beat Doffy and enter Kaido fight afterwards.

An alternative Scenario I see could be that Urouge is also in Wano.
Urouge/Kid/Luffy or Zoro/Killer/Hawkins/Apoo are fighting Kaido/BigMom
Law/Zoro or Law/Luffy are fighting Doflamingo into a Kaido fight afterwards.

In Scenario 2, I'd assume Law would have beaten a commander (smoothie/cracker 9went to WCI)) to have shown strength gains so the Doflamingo fight becomes a high mid diff win for Luffy/Law.

depends on what he does so far hes spunked his strongest move and just done some support stuff
i want to see what oda does with him in this fight and how big his impact is
if he continues as he is it will only reinforce my belief he is just there because oda moved doffys defeat back
It's not support stuff: is tactical
He's attacking both Kaido and BM with electricity and doing damage like everybody, he's also helping everybody with mobility and last-second rescues
His absence would impact a lot

So, with him fighting Doffy, would need a lot of help to cover the hole imo
Maybe the combined effort of Hawkins and Apoo if they really have not another role in this war

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's not support stuff: is tactical
He's attacking both Kaido and BM with electricity and doing damage like everybody, he's also helping everybody with mobility and last-second rescues
His absence would impact a lot

So, with him fighting Doffy, would need a lot of help to cover the hole imo
Maybe the combined effort of Hawkins and Apoo if they really have not another role in this war
nah its support for now
im talking when it comes to doing damage to either
thats what im waiting to see if he stays in the back for the full fight without a defined role

Veku

Flamboyant
Oda recently said that Doflamingo was supposed to be present in Onigashima, but things changed.

Assuming that Doflamingo (Joker) was present at the Onigashima Fire Festival as Kaido's ally, with his crew, how do you think the build up, match ups, and outcome of the war would have changed?
A lot would change I suppose.

Honestly, with Birdcage and Parasite maybe even Awakening coming into play, I can hardly see Oda fitting in a long personal story and one on one between Law and Mingo, cause based on Dressrosa, these passive abilitys would simply shift the balance in power in the Yonko's favor too much, the alliance is already on a disadvantage after all. I mean Cp0 just confirmed, when the F6 and Calamatie wouldn't be stopped or at least occupied, that could mean defeat, now imagine hundreds of allys being parasited and a time limit being set due to Birdcage.

So Oda would have to make Law significantly stronger, or add even another powerful character to the alliance(or let him team up with Drake maybe? Doffy killed his father after all) and etablish something that get's rid of Parasite/Bircage, similar to how Marco got rid of Queen's plague.

Also Oda would have to replace Law with someone equaly useful in the fight against the Yonko and the only one I can see taking a similar supportive role is Marco. which would bring up the question who would deal with either King or Queen? Sanji could keep one occupied.
The only one which comes into my mind that makes sense, would be Drake, since Yamato has certainly business with her dad, or something else to do, but randomly fighting a Calamatie.
Or maybe if Jinbei would take care of Queen instead of Who's Who and Drake takes care of him instead.

In short, adding Doffy to the battle, would make things a lot more complicated and the war would have likely played out completely differently, mainly due to Doffy's passive- abilitys.
Just like Oda said, he'd be a troublesome character to deal with...for the alliance.

Can't see them winning, both are way too gimmicky and especially Hawkins is too slow in ultilizing his power.
Mingo would quickly figure out Apoo's trick, just like he figured out how G4's works and rendering him completely uselss by doing so, , while Hawkins would be stuck trying to draw the neccessary card to deal with Mingo..

A lot would change I suppose.

Honestly, with Birdcage and Parasite maybe even Awakening coming into play, I can hardly see Oda fitting in a long personal story and one on one between Law and Mingo, cause based on Dressrosa, these passive abilitys would simply shift the balance in power in the Yonko's favor too much, the alliance is already on a disadvantage after all. I mean Cp0 just confirmed, when the F6 and Calamatie wouldn't be stopped or at least occupied, that could mean defeat, now imagine hundreds of allys being parasited and a time limit being set due to Birdcage.

So Oda would have to make Law significantly stronger, or add even another powerful character to the alliance(or let him team up with Drake maybe? Doffy killed his father after all) and etablish something that get's rid of Parasite/Bircage, similar to how Marco got rid of Queen's plague.

Also Oda would have to replace Law with someone equaly useful in the fight against the Yonko and the only one I can see taking a similar supportive role is Marco. which would bring up the question who would deal with either King or Queen? Sanji could keep one occupied.
The only one which comes into my mind that makes sense, would be Drake, since Yamato has certainly business with her dad.
Or maybe if Jinbei would take care of Queen instead of Who's Who and Drake takes care of him instead.

In short, adding Doffy to the battle, would make things a lot more complicated and the war would have likely played out completely differently, mainly due to Doffy's passive- abilitys.
Just like Oda said, he'd be a troublesome character to deal with...for the alliance.
10/10

Can't see them winning, both are way too gimmicky and especially Hawkins is too slow in ultilizing his power.
Mingo would quickly figure out Apoo's trick, just like he figured out how G4's works and rendering him completely uselss by doing so, , while Hawkins would be stuck trying to draw the neccessary card to deal with Mingo..
I mentioned them as sobstitutes to Law's role in Kaido and Big Mom battle, Hawkins hax has the basis to be broken and Apoo can be a goo d support from the distance