How would healthy Goku have fared against Kefla ?

In your opinion how well do you think that Goku would have fought against Kefla if he was healthy instead of being tired and still recovering from his fight against Jiren.

Would have he still required UI to beat Kefla or would have he been able to beat her without it ?

Probably without it. Akira gives lot of importance to physical condition that's why Jiren was getting stomped by Android 17 lol
To be fair Jiren was having the advantage on 17 until the self-bombing thing and once Jiren regained his confidence thanks to Toppo he was able to be superior again to his opponents as noted by Goku.
So I agree that it's possible that Goku would have fared much better against Kefla in a healthy state.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
To be fair Jiren was having the advantage on 17 until the self-bombing thing and once Jiren regained his confidence thanks to Toppo he was able to be superior again to his opponents as noted by Goku.
So I agree that it's possible that Goku would have fared much better against Kefla in a healthy state.
In the end he got overwhelmed so I guess draining means a lot xd

In the end he got overwhelmed so I guess draining means a lot xd
In the sense they managed to ring him out but in a straight fight he would have won as Goku said. But it's true that he was very weakened after his fight with MUI Goku.
As for Kefla vs healthy Goku I think that Kefla might have been able to grow superior in power to Goku but that his much better experience and skills could have allowed him to match if not get an advantage over her.