Speculations How would Oden have impacted Marineford?

I doubt even another full strength yonko crew could save Ace
Another full strenght Yonko crew would save both Ace and Whitebeard in my opinion. It isn´t about the defeat the Navy and the Shichibukai, but more like a attack and defense war with the result to save Ace.

In that case a another Yonkou crew would be over the top.
Imagine Kaido and his Beast pirates join up with Whitebeard to save Ace, im sure they would do the job.

@Sentinel , @Jo_Ndule , @Bogard

With Oden they would definitely save Ace but beating the navy? Nope.
But with 2 Yonko crews (+ Oden) they wouldn't only save Ace but also Whitebeard and thus the navy would be left with huge losses. Probably an Admiral would be defeated during this war.

Seeing how current Wano has a background relationship with the WG and CP0, Oden being a loudmouth that says first before thinking like Luffy, he would accidentally expose Shanks' relationship with the WG the moment he shows up in Marineford.

Oden will be like "Omg you're 1 of the Government boy who often visits Orochi why are you here??"
Your RedSnitch trolling never dies, huh? :D

Another full strenght Yonko crew would save both Ace and Whitebeard in my opinion. It isn´t about the defeat the Navy and the Shichibukai, but more like a attack and defense war with the result to save Ace.

In that case a another Yonkou crew would be over the top.
Imagine Kaido and his Beast pirates join up with Whitebeard to save Ace, im sure they would do the job.

@Sentinel , @Jo_Ndule , @Bogard
I am not so sure, you are probably forgetting Garp and Sengoku were at MF along with all the VAs of marines.

Oda implies that Pre-Mera Sabo would have saved Ace.

2 Yonko crews is definitely enough. They could potentially even destroy the Marines
When did Oda imply pre-mera Sabo could save Ace? :cautious:

My point is the yonko side is at a big disadvantage here:

- Marines have a hostage
- They set up their home turf as they wish
- they have freedom to change execution time
- Akainu plants a traitor (Squardo) among WB pirates

The only way to save Ace is to beat the marines quickly with an overwhelming force. Thats too much to ask even from 2-crews together.

If the scenario is the other way round, i.e. 2 yonko crew plan to execute a marine, lets say, Coby, in their home turf and the marine force try to save him, they also fail.

Last edited:
When did Oda imply pre-mera Sabo could save Ace? :cautious:

My point is the yonko side is at a disadvantage here:

- Marines have a hostage
- They set up their home turf as they wish
- they have freedom to change execution time
- Akainu plants a traitor (Squardo) among WB pirates

If the scenario is the other way round, i.e. 2 yonko crew plan to execute a marine, lets say, Coby, in their home turf and the marine force try to save him, they also fail.

I

Inspector_Mu

Ace was saved already by luffy

People really doubting that Oden wouldn't save Ace?
Oden who is way above pre ts luffy.

- Luffy would be able to get to Ace faster since Oden would go Leroy Jenkins on the battlefield
- Ace wouldn’t die & Luffy wouldn’t have gotten scarred kuz Oden would probably give cover
- WB & Oden would stay behind so the WBP get away
- Blackbeard can suck it. He wouldn’t have gotten a shot at the Gura Gura
- Whitebeard & Oden both die, standing back to back, as brothers in arms
:endthis: