Questions & Mysteries How Zoro and Sanji represents One Piece

Have you watched Artur - The Library of Ohara's Video

• Yes.

• No, I will watch it later.

• No, and I don't want to watch it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys something just came to my mind after watching Artur - The Library of Ohara's Video about what One Piece is -

And two major things are 'Sake' and 'a Sea in One Piece' i.e. The complete sea w/o any distributions or partitions i.e. 'All Blue' which will emerge once the red line is destroyed, and another thing which is more major than those 2 is that Luffy will do the Biggest party in the world at the end of the story.

• Luffy represents Parties and having Fun [Joy]
But the Amazing thing is which IDK if anyone has noticed that

Zoro represents 'Sake'
and Sanji represents 'All Blue'

The Wings of the Pirate King both represent an important and major part of the Treasure one piece.
I just found this amazing.

If you don't know how Party, Sake, and All Blue has to do with one piece then Watch the video I've mentioned above [It's worth it]

One Piece is not Sake, not All Blue, nor a Party nor United World ... etc
All of these are "True", but they are simply not The One Piece, they are "Part of it"

Luffy have Nine Straw Hats, not just One or Two
One Piece is much bigger than Fans are Speculating

All Straw Hats Dreams are needed to Figure out what One Piece is
In other words:

01. Origin of Black Blades
02. Origin of Double-Layered Eyes
03. History of Wano
04. True World Map
05. Nature of Seas & Mountains & Strange Weather
06. Origin of Haoshoku Haki
07. History of Elbaf
08. Origin of Special Trees (Like Adam & Eve)
09. Location of All Blue
10. Explanation of Lineage Factor
11. History of Lunarians
12. Origin of Races
13. Power of Emotions
14. Void Century
15. Origin of Poneglyphs
16. Ancient Weapons
17. Origin of Bink's Sake
18. Importance of Whales
19. Origin of Red Line
20. Origin of Racism
... etc

All of these are Questions that Straw Hats Dreams made them ask & look for
Luffy on the other hand, never Ask Questions, he doesn't even like listening to People's Backstories much
For example, Void Century is part of One Piece Journey & yet it's not Luffy who cares about it, it's Robin

See what i mean?
Luffy is Captain of those Nine Characters (so far) ---> He says he can't become Pirate King without'em
That's because Their Dreams Combined = Answer of One Piece

Both Artur & Yuderon have great finds & theories, but i think that they are seeing things smaller than what they should.
They are underestimating the Magnitude of One Piece

And that Dream of a Party with everyone
Big Mom already have that Dream, you think the Best Luffy can think of is same Dream as One of Yonko?
Kaidou's Dream too is about Changing the entire World, so saying Luffy's Ultimate Dream is World Party makes him no different than Dreams of Kaidou, Big Mom, Xebec ... etc

Luffy & Roger said something "Crazy", an Ambition so Huge that makes Half Audience in Complete Awe & other Half in Non-Stop Laughter. The Biggest Clue is indeed in First Volume, but not the Cover, it's actually "Everywhere"

One Piece is not Sake, not All Blue, nor a Party nor United World ... etc
All of these are "True", but they are simply not The One Piece, they are "Part of it"

Luffy have Nine Straw Hats, not just One or Two
One Piece is much bigger than Fans are Speculating

All Straw Hats Dreams are needed to Figure out what One Piece is
In other words:

01. Origin of Black Blades
02. Origin of Double-Layered Eyes
03. History of Wano
04. True World Map
05. Nature of Seas & Mountains & Strange Weather
06. Origin of Haoshoku Haki
07. History of Elbaf
08. Origin of Special Trees (Like Adam & Eve)
09. Location of All Blue
10. Explanation of Lineage Factor
11. History of Lunarians
12. Origin of Races
13. Power of Emotions
14. Void Century
15. Origin of Poneglyphs
16. Ancient Weapons
17. Origin of Bink's Sake
18. Importance of Whales
19. Origin of Red Line
20. Origin of Racism
... etc

All of these are Questions that Straw Hats Dreams made them ask & look for
Luffy on the other hand, never Ask Questions, he doesn't even like listening to People's Backstories much
For example, Void Century is part of One Piece Journey & yet it's not Luffy who cares about it, it's Robin

See what i mean?
Luffy is Captain of those Nine Characters (so far) ---> He says he can't become Pirate King without'em
That's because Their Dreams Combined = Answer of One Piece

Both Artur & Yuderon have great finds & theories, but i think that they are seeing things smaller than what they should.
They are underestimating the Magnitude of One Piece

And that Dream of a Party with everyone
Big Mom already have that Dream, you think the Best Luffy can think of is same Dream as One of Yonko?
Kaidou's Dream too is about Changing the entire World, so saying Luffy's Ultimate Dream is World Party makes him no different than Dreams of Kaidou, Big Mom, Xebec ... etc

Luffy & Roger said something "Crazy", an Ambition so Huge that makes Half Audience in Complete Awe & other Half in Non-Stop Laughter. The Biggest Clue is indeed in First Volume, but not the Cover, it's actually "Everywhere"
yeah and it's better if we never figure out what one piece is and just get surprised when revealed
But sake has a very big role in the whole story which is shown again and again so that's what I was trying to say!

Interesting video
Nami would also have major role to play later on. Oda has currently put her on backtrack. But we will hopefully get to see her origin etc
usopp and her were asscheeks for most of Onigashima despite being core East Blue members and lot of SHs shining. idk if this is because oda got bored of em or because he got plans for later. i'm never sure how this man think.

Interesting video

usopp and her were asscheeks for most of Onigashima despite being core East Blue members and lot of SHs shining. idk if this is because oda got bored of em or because he got plans for later. i'm never sure how this man think.
Nami got major focus in WCI along with new powerup and also helped stall bigmom and gave orders to the rest of the crew when Luffy vs Kata was going on. I am pretty sure we’ll see more of her