Howdy to all

Hello there. Fellow One Piece enjoyer like a lot of y’all here. Luffy, Sanji, Law, And Robin are my favorites. I enjoy a lot of manga and anime, too many to list. Hope we can get along.

I got invited by @Warchief Sanji D Goat from Fanverse and as one of the Twelve Holy Knights of the Round Table, I’m here to purge Sanji slander in honor of Sanji Constitution.

All in good fun. Ready for the smoke. Cheers

Hello there. Fellow One Piece enjoyer like a lot of y’all here. Luffy, Sanji, Law, And Robin are my favorites. I enjoy a lot of manga and anime, too many to list. Hope we can get along.

I got invited by @Warchief Sanji D Goat from Fanverse and as one of the Twelve Homy Knights of the Round Table, I’m here to purge Sanji slander in honor of Sanji Constitution.

Welcome. As long as your slander is all made in good fun you'll find yourself having a great time here.

I got invited by @Warchief Sanji D Goat from Fanverse and as one of the Twelve Holy Knights of the Round Table, I’m here to purge Sanji slander in honor of Sanji Constitution.

How many introductions do you need?

Blud still haven't change his name.:milaugh:

But anyway, welcome man.:cheers:

Welcome to KRT12, Sir Tristan of the Second Seat.

Fulfill your service greatly.:sanmoji:

Welcome bro