Speculations How's Oda 3 favourite Panels foreshadowed Luffy being Joyboy and Luffys Special Resin Fruit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What do gorosei fear raisin and think it's legendary
The resin is also used for Coating ships, allowing them to submerse to incredible depths and move freely under water. This process is necessary for ships attempting to go to FMI.
What if he can reproduce the effect of the coating at any time, then won't he get immunity to the main weakness of DF users against water?

I rather it be the rubber fruit but awakening makes it turn to its original form which is resin. Rubber is made from resin.
Rubber is made from latex, caucho or however you want to call, which is what Luffy's fruit is (Gomu Gomu, or ゴム ゴム, means Rubber Rubber as in Latex Latex). It isn't the same as resin; latex is a milky sap that serves for nutrition while resin serves the plants for protection.

Seriously feel like all of these resin theories are essentially confusing two different secretions and building hypothesis from this mistake.

Rubber is made from latex, caucho or however you want to call, which is what Luffy's fruit is (Gomu Gomu, or ゴム ゴム, means Rubber Rubber as in Latex Latex). It isn't the same as resin; latex is a milky sap that serves for nutrition while resin serves the plants for protection.

Seriously feel like all of these resin theories are essentially confusing two different secretions and building hypothesis from this mistake.
Sap sap fruit

Oda's 3 favorite panels from One Piece foreshadowing Luffy being Joyboy and Luffy special Resin Devil Fruit.

Look for yourself:

Odas favourite panel of the series: Wano opening Scene where everything comes together, Joyboy/Luffy, Drums of Liberation, Special Resin Devil Fruit.

Odas second favourite Panel: Pappag talking about the Yarukiman Mangroves *Unique Kind of Natural Resin*. Even Robin commenting that it's sticky.

Odas third favourite Panel: Campfire scene in Sypiea with Luffys iconic Sun God Nika pose and Usopp behind him beating the Drums of Liberation.

Well after seeing Odas 3 Favourite Panels of his lifetime work, I'm convinced that this Panel right now is the Conclusion: Luffy becoming Joyboy, the sound of the drums of Liberation echoed through the air and Luffys special Resin Devil Fruit Awakend:

Thanks for reading.
:christindeed:

What came into my mind is ... luffy will lift up Noah and Fishman Island to surface in "bubble" like bubble in sabaody.

Great job.

But, i wonder if he can make some kind of barrier bubble.
Well, bartolomeo kinds of wanting similar theme with his Idol Luffy.

But wait,...
Is luffy going to say to Momo : well done for holding onigashima in order not down, leave the rest to me. 8-0