Speculations How's Oda 3 favourite Panels foreshadowed Luffy being Joyboy and Luffys Special Resin Fruit.

Oda's 3 favorite panels from One Piece foreshadowing Luffy being Joyboy and Luffy special Resin Devil Fruit.

Look for yourself:

Odas favourite panel of the series: Wano opening Scene where everything comes together, Joyboy/Luffy, Drums of Liberation, Special Resin Devil Fruit.

Odas second favourite Panel: Pappag talking about the Yarukiman Mangroves *Unique Kind of Natural Resin*. Even Robin commenting that it's sticky.

Odas third favourite Panel: Campfire scene in Sypiea with Luffys iconic Sun God Nika pose and Usopp behind him beating the Drums of Liberation.

Well after seeing Odas 3 Favourite Panels of his lifetime work, I'm convinced that this Panel right now is the Conclusion: Luffy becoming Joyboy, the sound of the drums of Liberation echoed through the air and Luffys special Resin Devil Fruit Awakend:

Thanks for reading.

Damn that resin fruit seems more convincing if u put like this
Post automatically merged:

Nice analysis i like the way you put it.
I didnt know any theory about Luffy's new fruit. Resin is a cool theory.
But why gov would hide its name. :memehm:
Cuz that fruit isn't contained in the encyclopedy either. So changed the name with new low regular powers... on books it's a bad fruit.

Why change it well it was joyboys fruit and knowing the power could indeed help user develop

Oda's 3 favorite panels from One Piece foreshadowing Luffy being Joyboy and Luffy special Resin Devil Fruit.

Look for yourself:

Odas favourite panel of the series: Wano opening Scene where everything comes together, Joyboy/Luffy, Drums of Liberation, Special Resin Devil Fruit.

Odas second favourite Panel: Pappag talking about the Yarukiman Mangroves *Unique Kind of Natural Resin*. Even Robin commenting that it's sticky.

Odas third favourite Panel: Campfire scene in Sypiea with Luffys iconic Sun God Nika pose and Usopp behind him beating the Drums of Liberation.

Well after seeing Odas 3 Favourite Panels of his lifetime work, I'm convinced that this Panel right now is the Conclusion: Luffy becoming Joyboy, the sound of the drums of Liberation echoed through the air and Luffys special Resin Devil Fruit Awakend:

Thanks for reading.
Nice find. But not just any "Resin" have a read here :- :cheers:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ght-be-a-threat-to-the-world-goverment.22675/

Hey you copied this from @Saikō No Kenshi . Not cool.
I don't know if this is sarcastic but check the dates and my post history.
- I posted this on Friday on Worstgen and my post on Reddit was also posted on Friday. I started the resin movement the weekend of the week before.
- his post was posted yesterday

I don't care if people share my ideas but not mentioning the source and saying that I steal content when I was the one who initiated all this is not cool.

Last edited: