Hullo

Hey, everyone.

Long time lurker here.

Finally I've decided to make an account after reading too many BS takes on yet another BS chapter.

I'm a whole-piece-tard: as in, I take the manga in its entirety, without siding. I'm not a Zolotard, not a Lanjer, I don't wank off Yonkos, Admirals, nor to them. Powerscaling is my least favorite aspect of the community.

Been reading this story for a good 15 years, having switched from the anime somewhere around the end of EL. I agree that post TS it's suffered a decline in quality, which is still in effect. Boy, if it is. Wano says hi, but Egghead isn't that much better either.

During this past couple years Oda seems to have become more invested in showing "cool" stuff rather than developing aspects that could blend in with the world he's created. It's a shame. I used to hold his skill as a storyteller in high regards. At this rate, I don't expect OP to stick the landing. Yet there are still many enjoyable things to make me drop the series. Between BB's nature, the One Piece, the void history, and whatever the aftermatch of the End War will be, at least one element should be interesting.

Overall, I'm not much of a poster, more of a "thumbs down" guy.

So bring yer dumb comments: this place seem to have plenty of them.

I'm a whole-piece-tard: as in, I take the manga in its entirety, without siding. I'm not a Zolotard, not a Lanjer, I don't wank off Yonkos, Admirals, nor to them. Powerscaling is my least favorite aspect of the communi
During this past couple years Oda seems to have become more invested in showing "cool" stuff rather than developing aspects that could blend in with the world he's created. It's a shame. I used to hold his skill as a storyteller in high regards. At this rate, I don't expect OP to stick the landing. Yet there are still many enjoyable things to make me drop the series. Between BB's nature, the One Piece, the void history, and whatever the aftermatch of the End War will be, at least one element should be interesting.
Did you just read my mind?๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Welcome to Worstgen!
Run as long as you still can!!

You can't give thumbs down but you can like a post and then take it back. That's just as mean:pepebusi:

Hey, everyone.

Long time lurker here.

Finally I've decided to make an account after reading too many BS takes on yet another BS chapter.

I'm a whole-piece-tard: as in, I take the manga in its entirety, without siding. I'm not a Zolotard, not a Lanjer, I don't wank off Yonkos, Admirals, nor to them. Powerscaling is my least favorite aspect of the community.

Been reading this story for a good 15 years, having switched from the anime somewhere around the end of EL. I agree that post TS it's suffered a decline in quality, which is still in effect. Boy, if it is. Wano says hi, but Egghead isn't that much better either.

So bring yer dumb comments: this place seem to have plenty of them.
Welcome and enjoy WG.