Versus Battle Hundred Beasts Kaido (OP) VS Monster King Orochi (OPM)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Garou was pretty technical in that fight, Kaido may beat that Garou but when Orochi uses those technique he would have hard time following it up.
Yeah Orochi biggest asset is his adaptablity and if he masters flowing water smashing fist Kaido will be in trouble. But i have Kaido a bit stronger overall.

ANd orochi has no mean to block Kaido COC attacks that didn't connect. And Kaido still didn't deliver all his strength yet.

I think both have argument to take it but for now I favor Kaido

Yeah Orochi biggest asset is his adaptablity and if he masters flowing water smashing fist Kaido will be in trouble. But i have Kaido a bit stronger overall.

ANd orochi has no mean to block Kaido COC attacks that didn't connect. And Kaido still didn't deliver all his strength yet.

I think both have argument to take it but for now I favor Kaido
Kaido maybe tough but there isn't a way he could beat the guy who is superior to the likes of Gouketsu and elder centipede.
Isn't Orochi even superior to the Cadres..??:choppawhat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why? Orochi output enough force to lift a continent and you think he can’t block strikes from Kaido who couldn’t destroy the room he was standing in during an enraged duel with Big Mom?

Hakai, as things appear, is exponentially weaker than combat Orochi’s energy blasts.

Isn't Orochi even superior to the Cadres..??
Significantly.

kaido can beat Centipede and Gouketsu
Kaido can’t beat Centipede. What is he even supposed to do to someone that durable who also has Regen?

Goujetsu is headcanon, but his punch against Bakuzan output Hakai level force. I would favor Gouketsu for how lacking in skill Kaido is.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gouketsu, he can with a little dificulty but Elder Centipede is another story. Centipede is probably more durable than Kaido.
Centipede shell is hard, but Kaido can no diff normal hits like G4, you need to either hit like no one or attack his inside to beat him, and even if you hit him he has good recovery

And kaido only needs to wait Centipede like a baseball player and burst his head with his best hybrid COC hit

lol never, hakai would blast the whole stadium and the whole city behind it.,

a continent ? it was powerful but it wasn't continent level

you think he can’t block strikes from Kaido
because he can't block COC infuse hits because they are mid range move and didn't connect so he cannot redirect them with Bang/Garou water skill. He can only counter them with beams.

Kaido who couldn’t destroy the room he was standing in during an enraged duel with Big Mom?
Shanks and WB clashed on a boat and didn't even crack it, yet we know that they can both stomp it easy. Not destroying everything near you is not really an argument

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
lol never, hakai would blast the whole stadium and the whole city behind it.,
Hakai is nowhere near that large lol. Frankly saying Hakai is Gouketsu level is a huge stretch. Go back and look at how massive that stadium damage was.

a continent ? it was powerful but it wasn't continent level
Orochi lifted a city from miles underground. That in OP would be large island level at minimum. Probably much greater.

because he can't block COC infuse hits because they are mid range move and didn't connect so he cannot redirect them with Bang/Garou water skill. He can only counter them with beams.
Yeah you made this up, Kaido blocked Luffy’s AdCoC with just his club initially. Orochi can block AdCoC without having AdCoC lol.

Shanks and WB clashed on a boat and didn't even cracked it, yet we know that they can both stomp it easy. Not destroying everything near you is not really an argument
It is an argument when we are discussing orochi, who is so powerful that he destroys everything around himself for miles on end just by virtue of being that powerful.

Kaido could have of course destroyed that room if he wanted to. But Orochi is so damn strong that he doesn’t have a choice, he lifts continents on complete accident by virtue of his strength.

Like, obviously I can lift a 20 pound dumbbell. But someone who sends a 20 pound dumbbell flying through the air just from throwing a punch nearby, is clearly much stronger than I am.