Versus Battle Hundred Beasts Kaido (OP) VS Monster King Orochi (OPM)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Orochi’s attack was multi-continent or maybe even moon level. Boros’ was allegedly planet surface, not planetary. Serious punch is not planetary and it overpowered full power Boros.
Wasn't it Psykorochi who performed this feat tho?

If I recall, Orochi wasn't that powerful at the beginning.

Well, the creator stated that Boros is comparable to Prime Monster Garou, so I'd say: Boros and Garou > Psykorochi > Orochi.
The gap between Boros and Psykorochi definitely isn't large tho.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But how comes Boros was stated to be comparable to Prime Garou when Orochi performed a better feat than him? Or did ONE retcon this fact and Orochi is in fact stronger?
Nan Boros is clearly stronger than any version of Orochi. Saitama used a water squirt to match Orochi attacks while Saitama used a serious punch against Boros attack.
Saitama counter was clearly more powerful against Boros

Boros is an endgame boss like Garou. Orochi is good but not Boros level

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But how comes Boros was stated to be comparable to Prime Garou when Orochi performed a better feat than him? Or did ONE retcon this fact and Orochi is in fact stronger?
Boros is stronger than Orochi but the gap is not that big. Orochi probably pushes him to high diff.

Orochi did not match a serious punch from Saitama, he matched a serious squirt gun, which is still Saitama outputting multi-continent level force as we can see from the planet rumbling when Orochi summons his planet core magma.

Here are the scans:
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/tUE1KAa/1/1/

Like I said, Boros probably still wins a relatively close fight but this feat from Orochi is one of the best in the series and far above any OP character’s strength.

Now that I've seen the new feats (btw, @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung, the panels are unavailable in your source), it's clear af that Orochi stomps the verse with his feats.

However, Saitama matched his attack with a serious water squirt which isn't as powerful as a serious punch I'd say.

Furthermore, he also commented that Boros is a strong guy in fact which wasn't the case with Orochi.

Thus, Boros > Orochi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Orochi did not match a serious punch from Saitama, he matched a serious squirt gun, which is still Saitama outputting multi-continent level force as we can see from the planet rumbling when Orochi summons his planet core magma.
Definitely.

Despite being a serious water squirt, this attack was still able to match multi continental force.

When it comes to Orochi and Kaido, it's obvious that Kaido gets his absolute shit smacked. No contest.