Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 393 : Request

Rate the chapter:

Votes: 14 73.7%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@BangOO🍅

Last edited:
Man this stuff is just so good. Every plotline is fire.

Im assuming the ability that made the corporal disappear is "Door" from that Bocante dude. Assuming Hinringh and Wang walked inside...they'd have been teleported to the Heil Ly Hideout and get ambushed.

But yh seems like Hisoka is going to where Kurapika is. Time to fill him in on whats going on. And yh cant wait for more PT action.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wonder what will be the guy Nen ability now he said it 3 times

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@BangOO🍅
I don’t think the tag worked, can you tag people again pls (don’t use the spoiler eye it can disturb the tags)

What about that editor's comment at the end? Reciting something 3 times looks like a requirement for activation of the old guy's technique
Possibly...but I think that was just to add tension. The old dude didnt recite it 3 times for the guard but he still disappeared.

I think the Nen ability is the one that was mentioned earlier in the chap. The one where the prey walks in and gets teleported to the Hei Ly Family members. Bocante's ability I believe.

Possibly...but I think that was just to add tension. The old dude didnt recite it 3 times for the guard but he still disappeared.

I think the Nen ability is the one that was mentioned earlier in the chap. The one where the prey walks in and gets teleported to the Hei Ly Family members. Bocante's ability I believe.
Aha, the "Door". Could be. They did say they have to lure them in

tags didn't work. I thought I was missed out and was gonna question my man @NikaInParis, lol
Also, the Hisoka and Phantom Troupe being the wild cards for every player is sick. Hisoka.. what a chad.
-invites a kid to a movie
-asks the movie he wanted to see
-knocks his ass before he can answer
-refuses to elaborate further, leaves..:wellwell:
liking the dynamics of the two underworld bosses. Hinrigh is my personal fav though. Also a cursed smile, wtf..:doffytroll:
the last few panels giving some serious creeps and with that editor's note..:believe:

tags didn't work. I thought I was missed out and was gonna question my man @NikaInParis, lol
Also, the Hisoka and Phantom Troupe being the wild cards for every player is sick. Hisoka.. what a chad.
-invites a kid to a movie
-asks the movie he wanted to see
-knocks his ass before he can answer
-refuses to elaborate further, leaves..:wellwell:
liking the dynamics of the two underworld bosses. Hinrigh is my personal fav though. Also a cursed smile, wtf..:doffytroll:
the last few panels giving some serious creeps and with that editor's note..:believe:
Hilarious. Hisoka's bored and maybe wants company then realises this dude is gonna be boring af, so knocks him out.