Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 394 : Plan

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS

I swear if the tags don't work ... :seriously:

tags didn't work for me
Post automatically merged:

Great chapter.The fodder soldiers figured out the prince is learning nen.Things are moving quickly.The last panels were beautiful,the character design is spot on.Maybe these guys learn nen with Kurapika at some point.

Last edited:
Man this chap was a novel.

It seems like Togashi is setting up for one Big War in this Arc, however I really did not get the point of focussing this much on this new side fodder group. Maybw their will be a future plotline where they reunite with Tserrie and try to talk some sense into him.

Still tho, like Togashi really be focussing on every detail. Idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing....but I guess it's realistic to a degree.

Men, are these fuckers supposed to be really friends with Tserriednich ? I didn't know I needed this, but this is wholesome. I really hope they don't die, lol ?

I wish I could think my way to effectively tagging people on this thread before I fail them each week until xmas :laughmoji:

Maybw their will be a future plotline where they reunite with Tserrie and try to talk some sense into him.
Meruem evolved from bloodlusted ant to intellectual ant. Maybe something similar will happen with Tserriednich ? You might be onto something pal

Men, are these fuckers supposed to be really friends with Tserriednich ? I didn't know I needed this, but this is wholesome. I really hope they don't die, lol ?

I wish I could think my way to effectively tagging people on this thread before I fail them each week until xmas :laughmoji:

Meruem evolved from bloodlusted ant to intellectual ant. Maybe something similar will happen with Tserriednich ? You might be onto something pal
This fodder will either get killed in a brutal way to make the prince go even madder or they will play a role on showing his human side too.Either way i think both outcomes are interesting.

Love how last week it seemed like some things were speeding up, just for Togashi to introduce a new subplot within the subplot with completely new characters this week. :suresure:
I think this manga might end by chapter 600 at this rate.I think we will have more 20-50 chapters for the Sucession War,100 for the Dark Continent and 50 for Gon x Giro ending.

Man this chap was a novel.

It seems like Togashi is setting up for one Big War in this Arc, however I really did not get the point of focussing this much on this new side fodder group. Maybw their will be a future plotline where they reunite with Tserrie and try to talk some sense into him.

Still tho, like Togashi really be focussing on every detail. Idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing....but I guess it's realistic to a degree.
Some some reason i'm really digging this new fodder characters.They have cool designs.

As people had expected only based on his chara-design, Dogman from the Heil-Ly mafia will be "important".

And something I believe I noticed : it looks like the entire dialogue between the Kakin soldiers are recorded on Hinrigh's camera.
The strength of the Hei-Ly group members are dependant on the level. I believe Dogman is the highest one introduced as of yet. So he could possibly be the Psedou Underboss when he reaches lvl 50.

At first it seems like there’s two main plot lines going on that are being kept separated. The Succession War going on in the top tier of the ship, while the Mafia conflict goes on in the bottom tiers. But as the chapters have gone on and especially with this weeks chapter, we’re starting to clearly see the avenues for the two plot lines to intertwine.

Hisoka going up to tier one. The Hunter association potentially getting involved in the mafia conflict to protect their princes. Something tells me the succession war and the mafia war will collide and it will be utter chaos. Just as Morena wants :myman:

Also glad to see Text X Text is back this week. I know some of these pages are going to have dudes pissed lmao. Seems like these new seemingly childhood friends of Tserridnich introduced will be used to maybe humanize him more.

Fucking great chapter again.

Yes, lots of text and a ton of new characters hardly anyone will remember in a few weeks, but that's just why this another really unique arc.

It perfectly makes sense to write it that way, because it emphasizes the chaos going on and also adds an element of "realism" to this whole thing. The mind games, motivations and agendas of each group are also depicted clearly and are very believable/understandable.

This chapter in particular did one thing: It connected the two subplots going on currently (succession war on level 1 and mafia war/troupe on the lower levels) even more.

Everything is in place now for the grand finale to slowly start.

I don’t think we’re even done with the introduction of characters. Expect more…

The chapter had lots of unnecessary text especially all the text before Volkov comes, she basically just confirmed everything that was said 2page earlier. Also it feels like they circled around about if they should make a plan many times. I thought nen-less characters weren’t allowed anymore in the plot, so I’m a bit surprised. Didn't completely understand how and why Morena was going against Tserriednich either, but I guess the official translation will help.

Also, wtf was that here
Does it imply that they are feeding people with the the human corpses they killed ?

I don’t think we’re even done with the introduction of characters. Expect more…

The chapter had lots of unnecessary text especially all the text before Volkov comes, she basically just confirmed everything that was said 2page earlier. Also it feels like they circled around about if they should make a plan many times. I thought nen-less characters weren’t allowed anymore in the plot, so I’m a bit surprised. Didn't completely understand how and why Morena was going against Tserriednich either, but I guess the official translation will help.

Also, wtf was that here
Does it imply that they are feeding people with the the human corpses they killed ?
"Animal feed".They dispose of corpses with human meat by giving it to domestic animals i think.

Last edited:
Did some quick math, and figured that for the 22 Heil-Ly members to reach "level 21" means killing 461 people on the ship. Chaos is already there, and not only in the logorrhea.

In this chapter we learn that there is more to Morena's "game" than level 21 and 100. I don't think we knew that any other level granted them anything. Dogman reaching level 50 should unlock something new. Unless I forgot something...

"Animal feed" This dispose of corpses with human meat by giving it to domestic animals i think.
They are indeed originally factory workers. But on the right you can see boiling pots. I doubt the cooking is for the animals to be honest. I mean, that stuff is shady and Togashi did it on purpose in my opinion.

Last edited:
Did some quick math, and figured that for the 22 Heil-Ly members to reach "level 21" means killing 461 people on the ship. Chaos is already there, and not only in the logorrhea.

In this chapter we learn that there is more to Morena's "game" than level 21 and 100. I don't think we knew that any other level granted them anything. Dogman reaching level 50 should unlock something new. Unless I forgot something...

They are indeed originally factory workers. But on the right you can see boiling pots. I doubt the cooking is for the animals to be honest. I mean, that stuff is shady and Togashi did it on purpose in my opinion.
Well,they could just chop the bodys and throw the off the ship discretely.If they serve that meat to people,that is just nasty.Ever heard of Kuru disease?You get that from cannibalism!