Hunter X Hunter, Chapter 395: Formation 1

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Aryan

So Machi and Uvo were a team?
York New didn't really make it seem like they were closer than any other two Spider members.
Also, I hope the editor's comment at the end isn't a tell on the Spiders being some kind of misunderstood good guys. I know there's a second side to the Kurta massacre, but, a massacre is a massacre my man.

York New didn't really make it seem like they were closer than any other two Spider members.
Also, I hope the editor's comment at the end isn't a tell on the Spiders being some kind of misunderstood good guys. I know there's a second side to the Kurta massacre, but, a massacre is a massacre my man.
Matchi is pretty harderned.....so I guess she wouldnt show emotions. But im assuming the gangs were...

Chrollo
Franklin
Shalnark

Uvo
Nobu
Matchi

Phinks
Feitan

With Paku as an outsider that was uninvolved. But yh seeing the relationships here...wish we couldve seen Chrollo's reaction to Paku's death.

Nah they’re pretty solid and would explain why Hisoka has gone full postal on them for fucking with his fight
It can already be explained by Hisoka being obsessed with Chrollo
The only way they could have helped is via Shalnark's ability that Chrollo uses in the fight. But that's still within Chrollo's skillset and something Hisoka should have expected.

It’s been theorized that the troupe assisted Chrollo in his fight vs Hisoka
Not at all. Chrollo used Shalnark and Kortopi's Hatsu's against Hisoka. Those Hatsus counter Hisoka and Chrollo used it because Hisoka allowed him to have preperations. This is all on Hisoka because he wanted to have an amazing fight with Chrollo.....and it bit him because he overestimated himself.

Not one Spider helped Chrollo against Hisoka. Hisoka is only butthurt and out for revenge against them....because 1.) Chrollo used their powers....thus killing them weakens Chrollo 2.) He isnt really that angry and wants to fight all of them because he wants the thrill of fighting the entire Troupe.

While the PT are still criminals, the conversation with Nobunaha is implying they have gotten more mature over the years. Maybe that happened affer they Kurta massacre, in their early years they could have been dumber, taken advantage by some mafia in the meteor city or some shit. It wont excuse their actions but they aren't as dumb anymore, developed from those moments.

Sadly with this flashback their fate is sealed and they might die by the end of this arc, maybe not all of them, but majority of them would be ny guess. But it's ok, this could open up different possibilities for the remaining or Chrollo to explore/develop later on when they arrive at the new continent.

Overall this was a banger chapter.

On an unrelated note with all these millions of plotlines runing in this arc I wonder if Gyros will get mentioned one way or the other, I think would be fitting in this arc.

I think Togashi is simply keeping it real, no child is born with hatred

It will not excuse their actions, what happened happened. But it adds depth to them instead of simply killing people left and right which gave them that reputation. How they came to that point, we are surely gonna get more of this backstory

This chap had some interesting aspects to it:-

1.) Wang mentioned that "Nobunaga and other Spiders". Does that mean Nobunaga has taken a leadership role here....I mean Feitan and Phinks did just accompany him. And lowkey it seems like hes leading the plotline

2.) Franklin and Uvo clashing equally as kids. Is Franklin more stronger than we think ?

3.) Uvo and Phinks seemed to have been their own individual leaders of their gangs. Both are also Enhancers as well. Is their a running theme of Enhancers = Strongest or Leaders. I mean Gon/Maha/Netero are all also Enhancers.

4.) Uvo was an Enhancer leader, with a Transmuter surbordinate. Phinks is an Enhancer leader with a Transmuter surbordinate....

Seems familiar.