Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 397: Formation, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS

What a chapter !!!!!

So it seems the PT started off as a group that were wanting to become villains. Maybe thats what Nobunaga meant that they were similar to Hei-ly.

Poor Sarasa, I'm very happy Togashi off-panelled it. Its too much too bear....and it is Shonen after all.

The Matchi scene with that woman is so cool as well. So Matchi was talented as a kid as well. I wonder what her being able to see Aura means. Does it mean she had her aura nodules open a long time ago. Or maybe something else. Either way, I always knew Matchi was underestimated.....

I really hope the Flashback continues next chap with them as teens.

Holy fuck, that chapter hits like a truck.

I expected bad things of course, but Sarasa - a small child - getting raped and the killers actually filming it and even mocking her dead body was just way too dark for a "shonen" to expect. Even for HxH.

Really felt for Chrollo and the other kids and Sarasa, little angel, may you rest in peace.

Ok. Another great flashback chapter and with this the chapter seems over... Now I guess why Togashi did this flashback.. Knowing him this is probably to make people live the spiders again, some kind of reintroduction after years of hiatus and even more years since they really took action, and this of course is only to make people feel the drama when Hisoka starts to kill them. Maybe Kurapika could join too.

This or maybe Togashi has something else in mind, who knows :p

Ok. Another great flashback chapter and with this the chapter seems over... Now I guess why Togashi did this flashback.. Knowing him this is probably to make people live the spiders again, some kind of reintroduction after years of hiatus and even more years since they really took action, and this of course is only to make people feel the drama when Hisoka starts to kill them. Maybe Kurapika could join too.

This or maybe Togashi has something else in mind, who knows :p
Togashi always has something else in mind

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Amazing chapter.
What a chapter !!!!!

So it seems the PT started off as a group that were wanting to become villains. Maybe thats what Nobunaga meant that they were similar to Hei-ly.

Poor Sarasa, I'm very happy Togashi off-panelled it. Its too much too bear....and it is Shonen after all.

The Matchi scene with that woman is so cool as well. So Matchi was talented as a kid as well. I wonder what her being able to see Aura means. Does it mean she had her aura nodules open a long time ago. Or maybe something else. Either way, I always knew Matchi was underestimated.....

I really hope the Flashback continues next chap with them as teens.
If Hisoka's revenge actually happens to the fullest I feel like she will be the last PT member standing and might even survive it.

People will always find something to hate on.

Probably PL junkies that want action.
Yeah....

The only problem I have with the flashback is the pacing tbh

I know a ton of people would've complained but I kinda wish it was a little bit longer

There's a lot Togashi could've explored there. I don't blame him for wanting to move past it though

Yeah....

The only problem I have with the flashback is the pacing tbh

I know a ton of people would've complained but I kinda wish it was a little bit longer

There's a lot Togashi could've explored there. I don't blame him for wanting to move past it though
I hope it doesnt end next chap. I hope we see them get their revenge and see how they become more cruel.

Also a Kurta FB from the PT perspective would be nice too.

I hope it doesnt end next chap. I hope we see them get their revenge and see how they become more cruel.

Also a Kurta FB from the PT perspective would be nice too.
Yeah that's what I mean

A PT flashback has a LOT of potential

It'll be the definition of wasted potential if this is the end lol

Don't get me wrong I like what we got but I'm frothing at the mouth just thinking about how far Togashi could take it

Kurta Massacre, other PT escapades, how they developed their nen (maybe a deeper look into Renko too?), their downward spiral, etc

Yeah that's what I mean

A PT flashback has a LOT of potential

It'll be the definition of wasted potential if this is the end lol

Don't get me wrong I like what we got but I'm frothing at the mouth just thinking about how far Togashi could take it

Kurta Massacre, other PT escapades, how they developed their nen (maybe a deeper look into Renko too?), their downward spiral, etc
Yh. Plus the whole Sheila connection as well. Might as well just do the Kurta Massacre this FB.

As for Sheila....she really be hella sus.

Why wasn’t Phinx in the final final panel?
He wasnt in the original either.