Hunter X Hunter Chapter 398: Search

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
TCB
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5563/hunter-x-hunter-chapter-398

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS

Last edited:
Just update your original post with the TCB link tomorrow, since most people read that one:cheers:

I'm glad you're not writing the manga lmao. Some people just want action I guess not realising that buildup and plot are important
I just want the plot moved along, I didn't mention anything about action. Hinringh and his transmitter did nothing but slowed down the plot. It already establised the spiders didnt care about any traps. They could've easily just all gone through the portal.

I just want the plot moved along, I didn't mention anything about action. Hinringh and his transmitter did nothing but slowed down the plot. It already establised the spiders didnt care about any traps. They could've easily just all gone through the portal.
It didn't slow down the plot and the spiders agreed that Hinrighs plan was better and less risky

It didn't slow down the plot and the spiders agreed that Hinrighs plan was better and less risky
It slowed down by 3+ pages having it being explained and shown off. Also all that useless Hinringh dialouge. Like I dont hate hinringh...but I feel like their was no point of including him as of now on. Should've completely left it to the troupe. Pairing Nobunaga with a fodder, is far more risky then if he was with Phinks or Feitan.

It slowed down by 3+ pages having it being explained and shown off. Also all that useless Hinringh dialouge. Like I dont hate hinringh...but I feel like their was no point of including him as of now on. Should've completely left it to the troupe. Pairing Nobunaga with a fodder, is far more risky then if he was with Phinks or Feitan.
Lmao this fool implying Hinrigh is fodder. I'm here for that Hinrigh greatness. So far Togashi has been on a perfect 8 chapter run

Not wanting to go to war with the entire troupe = fodder apparently. Dude is smart, calculated and has really useful stealth powers.
He said hed get destroyed by Hisoka. Hisoka is barely stronger....if at all then Phinks or Feitan. So yh hes fodder compared to them and Nobu was better off bringing one of them along.