Hunter X Hunter Chapter 399: Expulsion

Yeah those two can't beat the Heil Ly family at the moment. Not to mention that Nobu got a bad match-up here. But they probably have a plan on taking them down. Good chapter.

P.S. Is the next chapter gonna be the last one before we go on a hiatus again?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Shit I need to read it

the team chemistry between Nobunaga and Hinrigh is just..:akaman: as much as I wanted them to crush those members of Heily family (which was near impossible given their advantages) I'm relieved that they both made it out alive. And to top it, they now know the ability of 2 troublesome foes too, add it to the transmitter they planted it's a big W.

I like Nobunaga and Hinrigh's casual bromance. If the situation was a bit less tense, I feel Nobunaga would pull a York New and propose to Chrollo to let Hinrigh join the PT.

Anyway, the big brute isn't an enhancer as we all thought. He has an interesting ability, as does the lawyer. Useful for the situation they are in.

As someone on reddit mentioned, Nobunaga hasn't got a sword rn and Hisoka is on the prowl. If they cross each other's path neither will hold back and Nobunaga will die a swift death (unless his technique isn't related to the sword, though the chance for that is very small).

Great chapter all in all. Really enjoyed it.

I like how this fight reminded me of something Batman and Robin would have to deal with against the Riddler. this chapter was a great read.

Nobunaga hasn't got a sword rn and Hisoka is on the prowl.
I dont want Nobunaga to die that way, or Hisoka to get another easy kill. If Nobunaga dies, let him have no excuses.

Really good chap. Seems like Hei-Ly members arent so foddery after all. However both the newly introduced powet have insane defensive capabilites. Im assuming strict restrictions theyve put on themselves, makes the defense of their Hatsu better.

The way to beat the 1st dude is probably by chopping off his hands. And the second dude can probably be neg diffed straight away with a sneak attack. Goal is to beat him before he brings out the guards. All in all, their Hatsus are easily beatable if you have info. Which is expected from newbies.

Anyways cant wait to see when Phinks and Feitan get there.

Ok, for me it was a nice chapter for the confrontation between Nobunaga and Hin group and the Hie ly but on the other hand I hoped for the situation to go on instead of being stopped that way. But most likely in the very next chapter Feitan and Phinks are gonna burst in and we will have a stark contrast between Nobunaga's group reasoning and Feitan and Phinks charging in with just a "fuck it, now you all die" mentality. Let's see what happens.

Ok, for me it was a nice chapter for the confrontation between Nobunaga and Hin group and the Hie ly but on the other hand I hoped for the situation to go on instead of being stopped that way. But most likely in the very next chapter Feitan and Phinks are gonna burst in and we will have a stark contrast between Nobunaga's group reasoning and Feitan and Phinks charging in with just a "fuck it, now you all die" mentality. Let's see what happens.
Yh I mean Feitan pretty much would have no fear with the way his Hatsu works. Phinks too just has so much AP too. They probably wouldnt care for any of their tricks.

Yh I mean Feitan pretty much would have no fear with the way his Hatsu works. Phinks too just has so much AP too. They probably wouldnt care for any of their tricks.
And that would be a funny contrast with how Nobunaga and Hin worked. Still they can not succeed so easily otherwise Nobunaga and Hin would look like fools. Oh, also, this was a bit unexpected. Nobunaga in the end lost his sword to those fools. That is no small thing for a samurai.

Agree that it was a slight let-down that the situation ended just like this. But I also enjoyed the chapter regardless. This type of chapter, which has lots of text but also lots of action, is the best. Feels so immersive because it feels so long. Takes me twice as long or more than reading a OP or Chainsawman chap, which makes the weekly wait all the more worth it.

I wonder though if Phinks would charge in recklessly, in their expedition of the suits and the secret backroom, he seemed the most careful and had to stop Nobunaga's recklessness.

Guess when properly planned, even novices can be a threat with the proper Nen ability. That lawyer's ability is probably so hax because it has those tight conditions of only working in the hideout and only when Morena is there, and being non lethal, i.e. only evicting the target.

Also, is that big guy with the damage transfer the one that was introduced with the dog mask a few chaps ago?

And that would be a funny contrast with how Nobunaga and Hin worked. Still they can not succeed so easily otherwise Nobunaga and Hin would look like fools. Oh, also, this was a bit unexpected. Nobunaga in the end lost his sword to those fools. That is no small thing for a samurai.
I think Nobunaga will join them when it comes to the massacre. Itd be underwhelming if he lets Feitan and Phinks do all the work.

At the very least I want him defeating the damage transferance dude.

lol, this panel. Nobunaga getting handled like such...:suresure::vistalaugh:

As someone on reddit mentioned, Nobunaga hasn't got a sword rn and Hisoka is on the prowl. If they cross each other's path neither will hold back and Nobunaga will die a swift death (unless his technique isn't related to the sword, though the chance for that is very small).
I thought so too but in this panel he seems to reaching for his sword..
maybe just a natural reflexes.

Agree that it was a slight let-down that the situation ended just like this. But I also enjoyed the chapter regardless. This type of chapter, which has lots of text but also lots of action, is the best. Feels so immersive because it feels so long. Takes me twice as long or more than reading a OP or Chainsawman chap, which makes the weekly wait all the more worth it.

I wonder though if Phinks would charge in recklessly, in their expedition of the suits and the secret backroom, he seemed the most careful and had to stop Nobunaga's recklessness.

Guess when properly planned, even novices can be a threat with the proper Nen ability. That lawyer's ability is probably so hax because it has those tight conditions of only working in the hideout and only when Morena is there, and being non lethal, i.e. only evicting the target.

Also, is that big guy with the damage transfer the one that was introduced with the dog mask a few chaps ago?
My problem is that I still remember Feitan and Phinks couple in Greed island. While Gon and Killua were playing the game and even people like Gensuru (the arc villain) were still playing it even if they used evil tactics to win there were the 2 spiders simply going around and killing for sport. But now Togashi had evolved them from that situation.

What I find also a but weird but at the same time interesting is that those fodders were so strong, their abilities were really powerful, I bet at first everybody expected Nobunaga and Hin to go in and start a massacre but actually they were chased out with Nobunaga even losing his sword (but it seems he doesn't care). But it us also interesting since even these small fried can pose a threat (a bit like in aGoT where a main character could die at any moment)(it is not yet the case with HxH but I'm not feeling conformable regards Nobunaga, Hin etc. Safety in these chapters).

Probably the abilities work inly with Morena around otherwise they would be too overpowered (even if these we have seen are only defensive abilities and actually like you said no damaging ones)(still Nobunaga managed to lose its sword, it could even turn in a plus maybe, remote control or something like that?).

Most likely he isn't the dog guy, that is the strongest seen until now and probably will be used to reach that lvl 50 (don't remember the exact number) and have an evolution in his power.
Post automatically merged:

I think Nobunaga will join them when it comes to the massacre. Itd be underwhelming if he lets Feitan and Phinks do all the work.

At the very least I want him defeating the damage transferance dude.
He also has to retrieve the sword, if Phinks bring him back his sword he will be mocked until the end of times lol. He has to go too.