Chapter Discussion Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 400:

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
TCB release:​
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5581/hunter-x-hunter-chapter-400
Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS

Wie jetzt lebt die Kacho noch? Fuugetsu sieht übel aus, ist sie bessesen von einem Nen Bestie??? Es riecht nacg Fuugetsu baldigen Tod, ich bin gespannt was Melody tun wird.
Fugetsu is imo either struck by a curse from one of Camilla's peeps or it has to do with the hands that grabbed her and Kacho at the end of the last batch of chapters

Either way, I agree that her end is near

Fugetsu ist imo entweder einem Fluch von Camillas Blicken getroffen worden oder es hat mit den Händen zu tun, sterben sie und Kacho am Ende des Kapitels letzten gepackt haben

Wie auch immer, ich stimme zu, dass ihr Ende nahe ist
Camilias Blick? Aber wurde die nicht nach dem Mordversuch gegen Benjamin inhaftiert??? Es könnte genauso gut aber auch eine Nen Fähigkeit z.b eines Bodyguards von Benjamin sein, sind ja alles Nen Meister, zu dem Zweck etwa einen Selbstmord von Fuugetsu vorzutäuschen???

Camilias Blick? Aber wurde die nicht nach dem Mordversuch gegen Benjamin inhaftiert??? Es könnte genauso gut aber auch eine Nen Fähigkeit zb eines Bodyguards von Benjamin sein, sind Zwecke alles Nen Meister, zu dem etwa einen Selbstmord von Fuugetsu vorzutäuschen???
I meant one of those guards/mercenaries who are in service of Camilla and, before being deployed to different princes, carry around pictures of them cursing their target with the intention of dying as close to the target as possible

Ich meinte einen dieser Wächter/Söldner, die in Diensten von Camilla stehen und, bevor sie zu verschiedenen Prinzen eingesetzt werden, Bilder von ihnen herumtragen, wie sie ihr Ziel mit der Absicht verfluchen möglichst nahe am Ziel zu sterben
Ah ja ich verstehe was bzw. wenn du meinst, ja klingt plausibel und wäre naheliegend, ich denke aber das Melody hier mit ihrer Fähigkeit eventuell einen guten Konter gegen diesen Fluch hat. Ich meine allzu größe Nen Meister sind Camilias Leute ja nicht, wenn ich das richtig in Erinnerung habe.

Ah ja ich verstehe was bzw. wenn du meinst, ja klingt plausibel und wäre naheliegend, ich denke aber das Melody hier mit ihrer Fähigkeit eventuell einen guten Konter gegen diesen Fluch hat. Ich meine allzu größe Nen Meister sind Camilias Leute ja nicht, wenn ich das richtig in Erinnerung habe.
They're probably amateurs, like the vast majority of nen users on the ship rn. But their curse power could still be the real deal because of post-mortem nen

I hope most of this makes sense when translated into German. I don't feel confident typing in German but I do enjoy reading your comments

I really loved Phink's explanation about his En, sensatory overload etc.

Just emphasizes even more what kind of unreal monster Meruem was at the end.

Remember his basically God-like second En, where he identified literally everything (from insects to even footprints) in the span of a milisecond and then arrived right in front of Welfin in an instant?

Phinks Erklärung zu seinem En, Reizüberflutung etc. hat mir sehr gut gefallen.

Betont nur noch mehr, was für ein unwirkliches Monster Meruem am Ende war.

Erinnerst du dich an sein im Grunde gottähnliches zweites En, wo er buchstäblich alles (von Insekten bis hin zu Fußabdrücken) innerhalb einer Millisekunde identifizierte und dann im Handumdrehen direkt vor Welfin ankam?
Ja, der Radius des ENs von Meruem nach der Rosenbombe war einfach nur noch krank, war ja auch gut zu sehen das Knuckle und Meleoron einfach nur noch Todesangst hatten uns weg wollten. Meruem Nen Fähigkeiten wurde im übrigen ja auch nie wirklich gezeigt vollständig.

Things are not looking good for Fugetsu. I was rooting for her to survive together with the baby prince, and now that Tyson has the ability to potentially stop the war, I'm rooting for her survival too.

Also, Fake Kacho having the memories, personality and consciousness of the main body's death and casually conversing about that event made that death a little bit less grim. I thought everyone will be kept on the dark until the very end of its lifespan. But that nen beast is doing a poor job protecting Fugetsu.

Togashi should really just focus on the story and hire someone to draw for him. The assistants of Berserk are doing good with the art of the continuation. Fairy tail 100 yq looks like it was drawn by the author itself, but it was done by another artist. One Punch man manga is another example of someone doing great with the art while the author focus on the story (despite the current events of the manga is a mess).

now that Tyson has the ability to potentially stop the war, I'm rooting for her survival too.
Every attempt at stopping the war whatsoever so far has been a failure. Whether it's Fugetsu and Kacho fleeing the ship, or Halkenburg directly shooting at himself or at the king. I mean, I don't think there is any way to flee/stop the war.

And what does stopping the war even means ? The princes lose their nen-beasts while the ones using nen can go batshit crazy ?
Post automatically merged:

I really loved Phink's explanation about his En, sensatory overload etc.

Just emphasizes even more what kind of unreal monster Meruem was at the end.

Remember his basically God-like second En, where he identified literally everything (from insects to even footprints) in the span of a milisecond and then arrived right in front of Welfin in an instant?
Meruem was so powerful yeah. It makes you wonder if Togashi hasn't already written his most powerful being. The only way to write/draw someone stronger is to give him a more interesting nen ability at this point.

And what does stopping the war even means ? The princes lose their nen-beasts while the ones using nen can go batshit crazy ?
They can simply lessen the casualties if they can take control of the current King through Tyson's nen beast. Since she mentioned she doesn't want to partake in the war this chapter, that might be possible. Idk but it might work if the ability is considered a non-hostile ability to harm the target.

They can simply lessen the casualties if they can take control of the current King through Tyson's nen beast. Since she mentioned she doesn't want to partake in the war this chapter, that might be possible. Idk but it might work if the ability is considered a non-hostile ability to harm the target.
Finding out that certain princes aren't total psychos --like prince Benjamin, Camilla and Tserri-- really makes us more empathic toward them. I understand why Tyson can be starting to be likable now. Before that she was just a women-child.

But I'm very skeptical about the possibilities of stopping the war, especially this soon. We don't even know if Nasubi himself can even stop the war. He says in chapter 382 "the succession war is out of my hands, its progressing on its own. There's nothing more I'm able to do at this point." And nothing says he was lying there.

And to be honest, at this point I have absolutely no desire of seeing the war canceled. It's like every antagonist makes peace and go make love after that. Completely uninteresting for me.

The best thing they could do with Tyson and Nasubi would be to gather valuable informations and eventually find out about the room with all the coffins.