Hunter X Hunter General Discussion

This thread is for discussing Hunter X Hunter - news, general opinions and questions, Tweets by Togashi etc.

To start us off, here are some differences between the weekly release and the recent Volume release, from Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/yidkdy
I saw those earlier

The famous text panel is still iffy but the Tserriednich one is

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Oh and just to make sure it’s a part of the thread early on

Leorio will be the best support/combat hunter of all time

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

I saw those earlier

The famous text panel is still iffy but the Tserriednich one is

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Oh and just to make sure it’s a part of the thread early on

Leorio will be the best support/combat hunter of all time

Thank you for coming to my TED talk
As expected of the Leorio pfper:steef:

How about pinning a general topic for spoilers? So we always know where to search and discuss. I'm thirsty for the 393 spoilers.
When the spoilers are out a thread will be made and you'll be tagged
As for a general thread, idk, I only saw that for My Hero Academia and Black Clover. Tho it might be a good idea to have only one thread. I'll ask @RayanOO what he thinks about it

The weekly author comments will be made by one of Togashi's assistants --named Tanehana-- from now on.
Source reddit.

I guess it's not because of backpain though. Maybe Togashi suffers from some sort of anxiety ? Or he doesn't like talking publicly about himself ? Or maybe he thinks having both a twitter + weekly comment is a bit silly ? Or or or or or or or ...... Anyway, maybe Tanehana's comments will be great.

Do you guys think Don Freecss is alive?
Ging casually suggested that he could be completing the journal, meaning he could know of some way to extend one's life that Don used
If he is actually alive then you can expect him to be strong enough to low diff Meruem.

Do you guys think Don Freecss is alive?
Ging casually suggested that he could be completing the journal, meaning he could know of some way to extend one's life that Don used
If he is actually alive then you can expect him to be strong enough to low diff Meruem.
Anywhere between Ging and Adult Gon.

If I had to say roughly....easliy a lot stronger than Prime Netero.

between Ging and Adult Gon.
easliy a lot stronger than Prime Netero.
These 2 sentances don't make sense.
Future adult Gon >> Netero >>>> unrefined adult Gon > Ging imo
Adult Gon was just physical boosts, with great aura sure but he's still the same kid lol, Netero would squash him as he wouldn't have the proper durability to withstand the Buddha, and definitely not the intelligence to break through Netero's defense.

But think about it, 300 years in the Dark Continent, the Chimera ants being the first introduced species will naturally be fodder.
If a human lived there for that long you can be sure he conquered the island lol

These 2 sentances don't make sense.
Future adult Gon >> Netero >>>> unrefined adult Gon > Ging imo
Adult Gon was just physical boosts, with great aura sure but he's still the same kid lol, Netero would squash him as he wouldn't have the proper durability to withstand the Buddha, and definitely not the intelligence to break through Netero's defense.

But think about it, 300 years in the Dark Continent, the Chimera ants being the first introduced species will naturally be fodder.
If a human lived there for that long you can be sure he conquered the island lol
You do realise the quickest and easiest way to beat Netero....is be faster than his handmovements.

Pitou could percerive Netero's handmovements....but she got blitzed by Adult Gon's speed twice. Thats enough to say Adult Gon speed blitzes the shit outta Netero and kills him...regardless of having a kid's brain (though Gon is very smart)

Mereum was also faster than most of Netero's hand movements....except the one where he has his hands in a meditative stance. However, of course we know Mereum was nerfed by plot and couldnt even use his full strength against Netero....since he had to checkmate him alive. So the fight against Netero dragged into a Gungi game.

Sure, Prime Netero has a chance of beating Adult Gon.....deffo not Prime Gon. So my bad on that. However Adult Gon destroys Old Netero.

You do realise the quickest and easiest way to beat Netero....is be faster than his handmovements.

Pitou could percerive Netero's handmovements....but she got blitzed by Adult Gon's speed twice. Thats enough to say Adult Gon speed blitzes the shit outta Netero and kills him...regardless of having a kid's brain (though Gon is very smart)

Mereum was also faster than most of Netero's hand movements....except the one where he has his hands in a meditative stance. However, of course we know Mereum was nerfed by plot and couldnt even use his full strength against Netero....since he had to checkmate him alive. So the fight against Netero dragged into a Gungi game.

Sure, Prime Netero has a chance of beating Adult Gon.....deffo not Prime Gon. So my bad on that. However Adult Gon destroys Old Netero.
Shouldn't that hand movement be enough for Gon? Meuem also perceived it but had no idea how to reach him even if he wasn't meaning to kill him, that took a lot of calculations to unfold.
As last resort Netero still has Zero hand too. The difference in skill is just too big to ignore
If gon had Meruem's durability then yeah that'd make sense but that's not the case