Sign-up Hunter X Hunter Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

My comeback Mafia game, this game will cover the entirety of Hunter x Hunter anime and for good measure some aspects of the current manga arc. I would like to start this sometime in late November/Early December.

Player List: 28 bare minimal/ 30 max

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:

I'd like to be in, but I don't know how the game works. Someone has a link to provide rules or something like that ?
If you are interested in how to play Mafia games in general the good people of this community have made a guide for new comers here

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mafia-guide-by-rota-and-dante.2900/

I don't think it's super mandatory to read it all, read some of it to get the gist of it. My games tend to stray a bit from the usual Mafia game set ups, relying more on the theme then actual Mafia game set ups. If you like HxH I recommend giving it a try, as I try to make the game resemble the source material. I also have no issue helping out in game newcomers trying to give Mafia games a try.

What? you're not hosting it on this site?

Also will your game have a cult? because I won't play if it does
It will have a variety of roles, my games stray from the usual Mafia game formula. It's more of a rpg with Mafia mechanics. If you like HxH or YYH in general think you will enjoy this game even if don't like cult roles. It's a unique experience

Status
Not open for further replies.