Hunter X Hunter powerscaling tier list

Some clarifications

The Netero at the top is supposed to be Prime Netero but the template only had the one pre-training it seems

-Only the 4 tiers at the top are somewhat ordered
-Hightier,mid tier,low tier and fodders are NOT ordered at all
-Characters can beat each other depending on matchups even if they're ranked below or a tier lower

Some clarifications

The Netero at the top is supposed to be Prime Netero but the template only had the one pre-training it seems

-Characters can beat each other depending on matchups even if they're ranked below or a tier lower
Humanity's strongest and top tier should be on similar level. Ging/Beyond are featless. Hisoka is on similar level as zeno/silva. Also killua/Kurapika/Feitan should be in top tier range

Notes:

- Chrollo should not be below either Zeno or Silva. He looked better than both in the fight.

- Phinks and Feitan should be a tier above

- Illumi is not stronger than Bisky

- Morel is also way too high

Imo Netero is Strongest, followed by Ging, Zeno, Silva, Hisoka and Chrollo, these are Strongest shown so far

Followed by Illumi, Kite, Phantom Troupe Top 4-5 and Bisky, maybe Razor and Kurapika too

Then comes rest such as Morel and rest of PT ..
Etc

Don't care about the Ants

Humanity's strongest and top tier should be on similar level. Ging/Beyond are featless. Hisoka is on similar level as zeno/silva. Also killua/Kurapika/Feitan should be in top tier range
ging and beyond are afaik the only two confirmed characters to have actually been to the dark continent, survived, and returned. thats a feat even though its offscreen. if anyone is peak human its those two

edit im already remembering im wrong. zigg zoldyck was also there but idk if hes still alive or not.

Kind of nutty, you have all these human top tiers and beyond, while someone like Ging did imply that he's surprised the calamities of DC haven't wiped out humanity yet.

Some clarifications

Where is leorio and why killua so low

ging and beyond are afaik the only two confirmed characters to have actually been to the dark continent, survived, and returned. thats a feat even though its offscreen. if anyone is peak human its those two

edit im already remembering im wrong. zigg zoldyck was also there but idk if hes still alive or not.
Ging hasnt been to the Dark Continent tho....

I dont even think prime Netero could beat Meruem, but prime Gon could do it since Pitou believed it.
Would love to see Killua prime; I think he would have a better chance than prime Gon in defeating Meruem.

What are they ranked in..?

Also, some massive issues
  • Pitou weakest Royal Guard - Ranked higher than Youpi in the databook and by far the best feats, tanked an attack from Meruem intended to kill her and no sold Netero's Bodhisattva as well as reacted to it slightly
  • Old Netero above every Royal Guard - Netero directly states he's weaker than Pitou
  • Chrollo a tier above Hisoka - Just lul, he needed massive prep and several abilities taken from the Phantom Troupe and even then it was an extreme diff, without those abilities or prep Hisoka wins handily
  • Prime Netero above Prime Gon - Prime Netero doesn't have anything putting him over Prime Gon
  • Killua ranked way too low - With Godspeed he beats every single character in the tier above him as well as Chrollo and maybe Botobai, blitzing two Royal Guards is literally a >= Netero level feat
There are far more but I can't be bothered to type them, easier to just say over half your list is shit.

Pitou weakest Royal Guard - Ranked higher than Youpi in the databook and by far the best feats, tanked an attack from Meruem intended to kill her and no sold Netero's Bodhisattva as well as reacted to it slightly
Just say you're a weirdass mf who wanks to catgirl hentai and be done with it.
Everything you're written here is nonsensical, databook total stats don't indicate battle power, Komugi is ranked higher than Zushi yet she'd get oneshot by him.
Youpi has far better feats than Pitou, Youpi has far better nen abilities than Pitou and Youpi quite literally is an enhancer which means he'd bodybag Pitou in a fist fight and last time I checked Pitou has quite exactly 0 ranged attacks or ways of harming an opponent other than regular physical attacks
Pitou also can't beat Pouf for that same reason, you can't destroy Pouf's cells with physical attacks and he'd put her to sleep before she has the chance to have him run out of stamina/aura.

Old Netero above every Royal Guard - Netero directly states he's weaker than Pitou
Get your hand out of your pants.
It took Meruem's insane IQ + playing countless board games at world champion level + his insane durability to soak damage, to be able to pierce through Netero's defense.
No Royal Guard can do that.
They can't lay a hand on him so they lose.

Chrollo a tier above Hisoka - Just lul, he needed massive prep and several abilities taken from the Phantom Troupe and even then it was an extreme diff, without those abilities or prep Hisoka wins handily
Shocking news : Characters are allowed to use their own abilities
Also what the fuck? EXTREME DIFF? Hisoka barely even scratched Chrollo the whole fight

Prime Netero above Prime Gon - Prime Netero doesn't have anything putting him over Prime Gon
Adult Gon doesn't even beat Old Netero, he's just stronger in raw power, he's too dumb and too frail to ever get past Hyakushiki Kannon.
Prime Netero above him is a no-brainer.

Killua ranked way too low - With Godspeed he beats every single character in the tier above him as well as Chrollo and maybe Botoba
I'm ranking his overall abilities, it doesn't matter if he has a good match-up into someone that's ranked above him.
You're also quite clearly wrong on that one, Killua sure as fuck can't beat Illumi who has lightning resistance and I highly doubt he'd be able to kill any enhancer with tough defenses in the very limited amount of time he can paralyze an enemy

blitzing two Royal Guards is literally a >= Netero level feat
Killua blitzed a Pouf clone who had given 7/8th of his cells to the King
Youpi ain't a speedster
These aren't Netero level feats, Killua's GS is slower than Tsubone+Amane

There are far more but I can't be bothered to type them, easier to just say over half your list is shit.
Thanks for the feedback
I feel validated since it's coming from someone who think Chrollo vs Hisoka was extreme diff and that Pitou would beat Netero or Youpi

Could be anywhere....doesnt have to be the DC. The entire point of his storyline was he never went to the DC and wants to lead an expedition to it.
im not remembering it like that and must need to reread. i thought the implication was that Ging wanted to be a part of the official expedition but he acts like he's been to the Continent on his own unofficially in the past and talks about it as if he has experience

im not remembering it like that and must need to reread. i thought the implication was that Ging wanted to be a part of the official expedition but he acts like he's been to the Continent on his own unofficially in the past and talks about it as if he has experience
Nah. Ging read the Journey to the new world book. And Netero probably told him a little about the dark continent too. Ging had never been there.

Nah I dont think so. I need to reread. But im pretty sure he wasnt allowed to go unless he got a few requirements.

If Ging already went and survived....he wouldve stole hype from Netero's squad who went anyways.