HxH 394 Spoilers

https://imgur.io/a/1CRdT70

- a member of the mafia seems to have a similar ability to Knov, where they create a separate dimension

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS

Last edited:
LMAO

Text X Text is back

Well I'm sure most people are used to it by now
its better than noting we need progressing Im fine with it
Post automatically merged:

There are simpler ways to explain things over panels instead of convoluting text over panels... imagine if One Piece was written like that
Yeah but Togashi is an asshole he wont draw like the other mangakas so he can write textes and the story can progress
lets hope this way he can release 30 chapters

its better than noting we need progressing Im fine with it
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but Togashi is an asshole he wont draw like the other mangakas so he can write textes and the story can progress
lets hope this way he can release 30 chapters
True as long as chapters pile up I wouldn't mind too much lol. Want to see Dark Continent stuff, but I have doubts we are ever going to get there.

We need to skip this throne of wars arc go for Dark Continent
I don't know about that chief :jay-he:

The throne wars are an integral part of getting to the Dark continent. It's setting up who will get there, their relations to the each other, and their powers.

That would be like skipping impel down straight to marine Ford. Massively changing the arc and it's fluidity.

Also, the throne wars are juts starting to heat up. After we're done with this Mafia mini war, we'll be getting into/it will directly lead to much more interesting stuff with the princes, troupe, HA, Kurapika all involved.