HXH 399 Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This poor man Uvo will get sliced by Nobu fast

But I like the fact he wasn’t one shot by the knife
Post automatically merged:

Just checked that guy is an emitter. Level 21.

For now the highest goon of Morena is Dogman with level 36 (and higher next time we’ll see him)

So the level 21 will be a good indicator of the overall level of those Hei Ly fighters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Yet, in the final panel of the chapter, the one with Nobunaga talking to Hinrigh, they seem to be "outside". I mean the light and walls are all lighter opposed to the dark and oppressive area they were at the end of the last chapter. Also they seem to be in an outside large area like the hall of a mall because there is behind Nobunaga the words "urge" which most likely is a portion of Burger so a shop and that can not be in the room where the nen users are. Also there is that other metal stuff behind Hinrigh (I don't know the english word for it) which should be as well in an outside big area. So did they just resolved the situation and come outside? It can not be a flashback since they seem in the middle of their bromance or it could be a nen ability? But they also seem quite relaxed so it doesn't seem really so.

Last edited:
Yet, in the final panel of the chapter, the one with Nobunaga talking to Hinrigh, they seem to be "outside". I mean the light and walls are all lighter opposed to the dark and oppressive area they were at the end of the last chapter. Also they seem to be in an outside large area like the hall of a mall because there is behind Nobunaga the words "urge" which most likely is a portion of Burger so a shop and that can not be in the room where the nen users are. Also there is that other metal stuff behind Hinrigh (I don't know the english word for it) which should be as well in an outside big area. So did they just resolved the situation and come outside? It can not be a flashback since they seem in the middle of their bromance or it could be a nen ability? But they also seem quite relaxed so it doesn't seem really so.
They got evicted by that dude's ability. Read the spoilers