HxH.. Should I read manga?

I recently finished the anime of HxH and wondering if I should jump off to reading the manga. But, I've read somewhere in the internet that the author has virtually dropped the project and the story will not be finished likely. It will be such a same cause it had so much uncharted territory and the series itself has the potential to rival even OP. I am so invested in the Phantom Spiders and the GOAT Hisoka as well as Illumi and want to know more about these characters. Any suggestions would be of great help.:cheers:

Goddamn read the manga. Its amazing. The current arc rivals the Chimera Ant arc in terms of set up. Its amazing. So much has happened in the manga past the part where anime finished. We got new amazing characters. New amazing Nen abilities. Like the shit is just AMAZING.

However Togashi has literally not even posted a chapter all of last year. 2019 was literally the worst year for HxH. And he still hasnt posted anything.

But your missing out man if you dont read the manga. Just watch out for the amount of dialouge it has.

Goddamn read the manga. Its amazing. The current arc rivals the Chimera Ant arc in terms of set up. Its amazing. So much has happened in the manga past the part where anime finished. We got new amazing characters. New amazing Nen abilities. Like the shit is just AMAZING.

However Togashi has literally not even posted a chapter all of last year. 2019 was literally the worst year for HxH. And he still hasnt posted anything.

But your missing out man if you dont read the manga. Just watch out for the amount of dialouge it has.
Thanks man. But, rivaling Chimera Ant Arc.. are you serious.?:wellwell:

Thanks man. But, rivaling Chimera Ant Arc.. are you serious.?:wellwell:
Yes....in terms of set up. Like this arc is proving by each chapter how fruitful the arc will be at the end.

Plus we have Kurapika as our MC again and it just feels great since he is a different of MC to Gon and Killua. The villains are great ( and spoiler....but the Phantom Troupe are back).

Its just amazing. I suggest you read man. Youll love it.