Current Events Hybrid form Kaido hasn't even done anything yet and It's already overrated

Gear Second was a MUCH bigger power boost than Lucci going from base to Hybrid form in EL.

Base Lucci was mid-diffing Base Luffy while Hybrid Lucci and G2 Luffy were equal hell I'd even say Luffy was slightly stronger with g2.

Drake's hybrid form hardly bumped him up a lot either.

I see people saying Hybrid Kaido would fodderize BM because Base matched her, when in reality if Base Kaido is 90 then Hybrid is 100.

Last edited:
Base Kaido same level as Base BM, Hybrid Kaido is the same level as Soul Weapon imbued BM, they each have their own ways to get a power boost, they are designed to be around the same level, no way one is fodderizing another.
Soul Weapon imbued BM already exist, like when BM was fighting Jinbei, she was using all 3 of her soul weapons in some sort of way. And on the rooftop so far, BM using her Soul Weapons was def fighting better than Human Kaido and Dragon Kaido, her fireballs and lightning were responsible for 90% of the damage the SN's received.

J

Jo_Ndule

+ the one who said Ace gave Kaido a high diff fight :gokulaugh:
:milaugh:then had to find another thing to downplay kaido when he realised Ace could hardly match base yamato.

These haters,
They think 5 SNs can beat Kaido in act 3 or 4 easily
They think they can beat 2 Emperors lol

They also thought retainers would push kaido to high diff or win

Last edited by a moderator:
:milaugh:then had to find another thing to downplay kaido when he realised Ace could hardly match base yamato.

These haters,
They think 5 SNs can beat Kaido in act 3 or 4 easily
They think they can beat 2 Emperors lol

They also thought retainers would pish kaido to high diff or win
Kaido and BIG MOM vs SN.
folks forget that the fight is 2 yonko against the SN. It is not Kaido solo.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Gear Second was a MUCH bigger power boost than Lucci going from base to Hybrid form in EL.

Base Lucci was mid-diffing Base Luffy while Hybrid Lucci and G2 Luffy were equal hell I'd even say Luffy was slightly stronger with g2.

Drake's hybrid form hardly bumped him up a lot either.

I see people saying Hybrid Kaido would fodderize BM because Base matched her, when in reality if Base Kaido is 90 then Hybrid is 100.
  • Kaido is a mythical zoan
  • His Hybrid gives him full access to the repertoire of elemental abilities of his Dragon form
    • Thunder
    • Fire
    • Wind Blades
    • Tornadoes
    • Flame clouds for flight, telekinesis, etc.
  • His Hybrid may boost his durability (he's covered in dragon scales) and strength.
  • He gains claws as extra weapons

Hybrid should at least double Kaido's base strength

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hybrid should at least double Kaido's base strength
On paper yes but in reality, I think it is significantly less.
I think, he would still have hard time vs Big Mom, despite having a hard time in the base as well.
His base should have been slightly weaker than Big Mom so that his hybrid ends up slightly stronger.
However, Oda isnt paying attention to that, he portrays them close to equal, regardless of the form.
Unless he makes it clear that Big Mom doesnt stand on equal ground with his hybrid.

If i recall, Luffy was using both Gear 2 & Gear 3 to fight Lucci
Luffy caught up to Lucci going Hybrid by developing Two New Power Ups, not just one

And not all Zoan Users are the same, the User's Fighting Capabilities stay the same, but their Stats go up when they enter Hybrid & it's based on which Zoan they have

You saw how Kaido one-shot people with his Thunder Bagua in Base Form, imagine it now with even better Physical Stats from a Double Sized Hybrid Kaido, not to mention that his Zoan gives him access to elemental attacks, so imagine Thunder Bagua 2.0 combined with some elemental Powers like Wind, Clouds, Fire, Lightning ... etc

Also if it wasn't that Dangerous & Powerful, Oda wouldn't take this long to show it & tease it with a Shadowy Appearance at the End of a Chapter. Kaido is going crazy now, Supernova have to lose this one & wait for Round 2

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
On paper yes but in reality, I think it is significantly less.
I think, he would still have hard time vs Big Mom, despite having a hard time in the base as well.
His base should have been slightly weaker than Big Mom so that his hybrid ends up slightly stronger.
However, Oda isnt paying attention to that, he portrays them close to equal, regardless of the form.
Unless he makes it clear that Big Mom doesnt stand on equal ground with his hybrid.
Maybe Mama has a power up of her own?

She fought Base Kaido using only Napoleon IIRC.